PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 11:00:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where do you get the pictures.......

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

I was just wondering where you ladies are getting those really beautiful pictures that show up under your posts in the forum?? I would love to add something really pretty to mine but .. 1. dont know where to find them.. 2. dont know how to do that... 3. would prolly screw it up trying anyways lol. I would love to know though.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 12, 2009, 07:22:10 PM
I was just wondering where you ladies are getting those really beautiful pictures that show up under your posts in the forum?? I would love to add something really pretty to mine but .. 1. dont know where to find them.. 2. dont know how to do that... 3. would prolly screw it up trying anyways lol. I would love to know though.

You go here on the forum and snag some http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,13.0.html

You can search the web. If you find something you want, right click on it and save it. Then, you'll want to upload it to something like PhotoBucket.com and once it's uploaded there they will give you a code to add to your profile.

Once you have some pics you want, post back and someone can help you out.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2009, 07:24:29 PM
You go here on the forum and snag some http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,13.0.html

You can search the web. If you find something you want, right click on it and save it. Then, you'll want to upload it to something like PhotoBucket.com and once it's uploaded there they will give you a code to add to your profile.

Once you have some pics you want, post back and someone can help you out.

ty ty ty. i will try that and see what I can find. i do have this print shop deluxe program but havent downloaded it on my pc yet. would that work or am i better off going where you sent me ??

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 13, 2009, 01:10:32 PM
ty ty ty. i will try that and see what I can find. i do have this print shop deluxe program but havent downloaded it on my pc yet. would that work or am i better off going where you sent me ??

I'd look for stuff on the internet or at that link I sent you. There's a thread for "requests and pickups" where you can request certain things and, as time permits, someone will try to get it for you.

COLAMAMA44

twinkle6590

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 13, 2009, 05:46:47 PM
I'd look for stuff on the internet or at that link I sent you. There's a thread for "requests and pickups" where you can request certain things and, as time permits, someone will try to get it for you.

i checked out that thread and i also signed up at photobucket as well. I found some really neat pictures there. thanks again for the help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview