Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thank You - Share Your Holiday Horrors

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Thank you, DLL and JarJar. I appreciate the kind words.

DLL, I'm sorry you have to deal with your mother issues. It can't be easy. :(   embrace.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 11, 2009, 10:39:34 AM
I am sorry Stinker that your day was what it was - but I for one am thankful cuz in spite of her you turned out to be a very special person!

We must think alike, DLL, I said the same thing to Stinky.  I have family like that, too, Stinky... where they don't choose words more carefully.  Family is so tough to live through sometimes.  I know.

Stinkerbell

Thank you. You know what they say about family...

Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.

disneyland lady

I honestly have a sign in my front yard that says "Friends Welcome. Family By Appt."
You can sorta see it in this photo from Halloween. It is the sign with the little house on it:

jarjar

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 12, 2009, 08:35:39 AM
I honestly have a sign in my front yard that says "Friends Welcome. Family By Appt."
giggle2.gif Good for you DLL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 12, 2009, 08:35:39 AM
You can sorta see it in this photo from Halloween. It is the sign with the little house on it:

I want one. Where did you get it?

~Sassy~

I googled it and found a couple of places Ms. Stinky. I am so sorry about what you went through.  embrace.gif

Maybe you and your family should reconsider your Mother's Day plans. I know you have sweet children. This should not be a day where anyone gets to be nasty.

Maybe you and your siblings should write a tell all, another addition of Mommy, Dearest? Yeah, I know that title has been used already.  bad mood.gif

Here are a couple of links for you.

http://www.sarahj.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=2450&osCsid=25470008c71506da6d12fdee6

http://www.ottercreekprimitivesigns.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=41

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 12, 2009, 09:26:06 AM
I googled it and found a couple of places Ms. Stinky. I am so sorry about what you went through.  embrace.gif

Maybe you and your family should reconsider your Mother's Day plans. I know you have sweet children. This should not be a day where anyone gets to be nasty.

Maybe you and your siblings should write a tell all, another addition of Mommy, Dearest? Yeah, I know that title has been used already.  bad mood.gif

Here are a couple of links for you.

http://www.sarahj.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=2450&osCsid=25470008c71506da6d12fdee6

http://www.ottercreekprimitivesigns.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=41

Thank you, Sassers! I will look into it more.  Seriously, that will look very cute right there amidst my rose garden.

Squid

I'm actually considering buying one.  The green sign would match the trim on my house, too!  My mother will be so miffed when she sees it. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 12, 2009, 10:29:56 AM
I'm actually considering buying one.  The green sign would match the trim on my house, too!  My mother will be so miffed when she sees it
That right there would be reason enough for me to pick one up.

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2009, 08:59:59 AM
I want one. Where did you get it?
My neighbor liked it (or hated her family) so much that she went to the Home Depot and bought a couple of tiles used for house numbers and painted up her own matching sign. She even put ivy around it using peel and stick decals. Hers is more of a statement because it is right below the numbers of her address.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview