PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 11:03:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Will be MIA for awhile

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

My sweetie is driving down from NY at the moment - an he promised to be gentle with the girls hahahaha  giggle2.gif

So I'll be MIA for awhile. I'll keep note of ur requested tags Sassy, an will fix those up when I return

Have a great weeken'd
blowkisses.gif

jarjar

We hope you hurry back. And I thought the girls were supposed to rest nono.gif

COLAMAMA44

that a girl have  fun and all the best  for you embrace.gif blink.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

bams68

thx all for ur comments. Jus peeking in while checking mail. We're having an amazing week, brought lil one to the water park yesterday. Sadly to say it's still not open here - as it's only mid may, I think our parks like that only open June...but my lil one still had a blast running around in lil puddles an there was so many other kids too. Was great fun an I got a nice lil sunburn.

Still have nurses come in every morning to help change my dressing on my infection, but it's doing much better an hopefully will eventually close. But for now they keep it open to make sure all drains out. Still bleeding abit but I'm doing much better. My heal spurs are coming back but I'm use to those.....More cortizone shots I guess
  bad mood.gif

Anywho luv'in that lil styler of the month thingy - cute
How did I get that or when LOL
  camera.gif

Have a great weeken'd all....I shall be back in about a weeks time
embrace.gif

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on May 22, 2009, 05:18:53 AM

camera.gif

embrace.gif

I was in your profile looking for your boobies and put it in there.  wow.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on May 22, 2009, 05:18:53 AM
thx all for ur comments. Jus peeking in while checking mail. We're having an amazing week, brought lil one to the water park yesterday. Sadly to say it's still not open here - as it's only mid may, I think our parks like that only open June...but my lil one still had a blast running around in lil puddles an there was so many other kids too. Was great fun an I got a nice lil sunburn.

Still have nurses come in every morning to help change my dressing on my infection, but it's doing much better an hopefully will eventually close. But for now they keep it open to make sure all drains out. Still bleeding abit but I'm doing much better. My heal spurs are coming back but I'm use to those.....More cortizone shots I guess
  bad mood.gif

camera.gif

Have a great weeken'd all....I shall be back in about a weeks time
embrace.gif

Bams,
You get to feeling better...ok. Sorry I didn't check in before now, I was kind of busy with my honey.  tongue.gif
Have a great weekend, you're in my thoughts.
Love Ya,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

Sweetie left early this morning an is probably half way home now
got tons of emails to catch up on an two weeks worth of badges to get
an of course psp time
dancing16.gif

Hospital called other day to schedule my mammy for June, won't be a fun day I'm sure
My wound is still healing, it's closed up inside but the skin is still open but so far it's healing nicely

Off to clean up about 1500 worth of emails
panic button.gif

jarjar

twinkle6590

Welcome back Bams. love your new siggy too. Glad to see you are feeling better!!!

gator8_24

Welcome back, Bams. Now just hit delete on all those emails! giggle2.gif

bams68

thx girls.

These are good emails hun. Scrapkits mostly for my hobby, can't delete those....jus takes forever to get all links per kit. An RS is giving me a stupid 7 day wait before it clears my package purchase (to get them faster). Ah well.....jus have to wait 15 minutes between downloads
impatience.gif

~Sassy~

embrace.gif Hey there sweetness. Good to see you are back and getting better. You can keep all of those emails. I thought my honey had an overload, he gets about 72 emails a day...every day. Even when he lets everyone know he is on "vacation".

Gawd I cannot imagine 1500.  no-no.gif

Take care Bams.

Love Ya
embrace.gif

bams68

I'm actually surpised I only had about 1500. One of my group shares disappear'd....must have gotten reported or sumthing. So far no ones has replied to let me know what happen'd but yeah man if that group would have kept up til now...I'd indeed have well over 3000. As I get at least 200 mails per day in that group alone. Sum are keepers an sum are ditchers. But yeah indeed high mail counts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview