Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boardwalk Sea Ball

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Yes the scores are showing, and you can tell the auto runners the scores are high, and the same people keep winning over and over.  Plus they never reply in chat which irritates peeps. 

Mistyeyed

i had the same problem..i was always coming out in the top spot at the end of every round and i know people were starting to get suspicious..what i try to do is go to a room that has no one in it..then you dont have to worry about so many people questioning it..i usally try the teen or 20s room where they have a lot of empty rooms..

arniebear

It seems Sea Ball has a problem in counting the tickets for ranking.......I thought it was my computer so I  slap1.gif it.  Then had to apologize because it seems it was not just me. 

QuoteEditor: You are correct-- there is a scoring glitch, and thanks to the many players who wrote in about it, we are aware of it! And we will be fixing it soon!

They will be fixing it soon..........now that is a laugh hysterical.gif

Squid

This makes me glad that I have not started on these badges yet.  Hopefully, the score fix will speed things up?  I don't know the game well enough to say that with conviction.   giggle2.gif

arniebear

Well it has been annoying cause I would get to the next rank and leave come back later and was still at the same rank with more tickets to go.......one game I would have 1000 next 800 next 1000 again.  I have decided to wait and play this when they hopefully get the stupid bugs worked out  undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on May 29, 2009, 07:52:52 AM
Well it has been annoying cause I would get to the next rank and leave come back later and was still at the same rank with more tickets to go.......one game I would have 1000 next 800 next 1000 again.  I have decided to wait and play this when they hopefully get the stupid bugs worked out  undecided.gif

One thing to keep in mind is that there are several games on Pogo that lose progress as soon as you leave the room. TriPeaks is one of them. What I would suggest, and I always do myself, is as soon as I leave a room, I immediately go back to that same room, wait for the game to load and then leave. For some reason that locks in progress.

Might that help with the problem?

arniebear

Stinkerbell

Cheater4Life

I just hit rank 48 with 5000+ tickets to go, i will be done by morning and i will never look back on this crappy game.

gin

swear2.gif  I am rank 41 and when I finish I won't ever look back either!!   wow.gif

Cheater4Life

Finally got to rank 50 in this dreadful game. Glad this one is over. Good luck to the rest of you....

swamp

Quote from: Cheater4Life on May 30, 2009, 03:02:05 PM
Finally got to rank 50 in this dreadful game. Glad this one is over. Good luck to the rest of you....
im at 12 wtg

Mistyeyed

im just at 17 right now..i only run it on the auto two to three hours a day..i cant stand tying my computer up any longer than that with this crappy game..lol..

S1lent

Greetings,
Glad to see this game finished.  It is one of those games that most people will not play when they complete the badges.

Thanks for the auto,

S1lent

Squid

bubbleup

Squid

LOL!  I think I'm going to need an auto when I get around to starting that game.

Joe C

Add this game to the list that I have not played manually. When I finish it, add it to the 20+ games I have finished without ever actually playing them myself. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview