Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boardwalk Sea Ball

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I just finished this LOVELY GAME!!!! I hope i never have to see this game ever ever ever again.

swamp

Quote from: rhino on June 11, 2009, 03:23:58 PM
I just finished this LOVELY GAME!!!! I hope i never have to see this game ever ever ever again.
im doing yahtzee now but thats going to be my next one  coffee.gif

lucky9999

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 08, 2009, 06:03:02 PM
I finished Boardwalk Sea Ball!!!!
tumbsup.gif
WTG  CrazyMan
About how long did it take to rank out on this game?  I have been at it for a couple days now running it at night and seem to be getting no where.  The ticket thing is so messed up, at the end of one game I need 1000+ tickets then when the next game starts it says 2000+ tickets to next.  I don't know whether to keep plugging at it or to give it up for now.  I'm at rank 17 and really think I should be higher.
Just curious how long it took you and again WTG.

C~M

Quote from: lucky9999 on June 11, 2009, 03:45:44 PM
tumbsup.gif
WTG  CrazyMan
About how long did it take to rank out on this game?  I have been at it for a couple days now running it at night and seem to be getting no where.  The ticket thing is so messed up, at the end of one game I need 1000+ tickets then when the next game starts it says 2000+ tickets to next.  I don't know whether to keep plugging at it or to give it up for now.  I'm at rank 17 and really think I should be higher.
Just curious how long it took you and again WTG.

THe max tickets per round is 20, if you come in first place, so max tickets is 100 per game, if you finish each sub game in first place.  It took me 3+ weeks of playing it off & on.

swamp

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 11, 2009, 03:54:42 PM
THe max tickets per round is 20, if you come in first place, so max tickets is 100 per game, if you finish each sub game in first place.  It took me 3+ weeks of playing it off & on.
cool thanks CM i will keep that in mind  coffee.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on June 11, 2009, 03:57:28 PM
cool thanks CM i will keep that in mind  coffee.gif

Play in an empty room so you can get max tickets.

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 11, 2009, 04:06:57 PM
Play in an empty room so you can get max tickets.
ty sweety  embrace.gif  btw i love your mini  shake it baby  giggle2.gif coffee.gif

Squid

swamp

lucky9999

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 11, 2009, 03:54:42 PM
Thank you maybe I will keep going. 

Squid

giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

It's so hard to be me.  The doc says I have a specific disorder called, "Badge OCD". 

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 12, 2009, 08:12:16 AM
giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

It's so hard to be me.  The doc says I have a specific disorder called, "Badge OCD". 
It is all right, Squid. Just work on curing your "Pogo Pirates Patrolling" pananoia. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 12, 2009, 08:28:05 AM
It is all right, Squid. Just work on curing your "Pogo Pirates Patrolling" pananoia. giggle2.gif

If you had seen the way I was attacked in a room by myself this morning you wouldn't call it paranoia. And the attacker was running an auto! 

I heard some of the players talking in a regular room and what they are doing is, several players go into a room with one player in it, and if it's obvious an auto is running, they ALL file a report thinking that Pogo will pay attention when they get several reports one one person at one time.

You have my permission to roll your eyes or call me paranoid, Joe, I'm just passing along what I have seen and heard.   embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 12, 2009, 08:35:33 AM
If you had seen the way I was attacked in a room by myself this morning you wouldn't call it paranoia. And the attacker was running an auto! 

I heard some of the players talking in a regular room and what they are doing is, several players go into a room with one player in it, and if it's obvious an auto is running, they ALL file a report thinking that Pogo will pay attention when they get several reports one one person at one time.

You have my permission to roll your eyes or call me paranoid, Joe, I'm just passing along what I have seen and heard.   embrace.gif
Are there Junior Pogo Police in the rooms with lots of people, too? I typically play in rooms with lots of people, since I do not care what people do or say.

People sure are funny. But, then again, if you ignore chat, do not allow people not on your list to see which room you are in and block your profile, these Vigilantes are harmless.

Squid

I don't think I agree, Joe.  I think the potential for doing harm is there. 

I have all the settings on my account that I should but that isn't going to put a lock on the door, nor will it stop people from reporting their suspicions on anyone they choose.  I don't really care what people think or say, either, but if Pogo gets sick of complaints, they might do something to make getting the badges more difficult, that's it.  I can't wait to get out of the games with all the malcontents.

Remember regular Word Riot?  They took that away because of all the gripers - there were plenty.

Stinkerbell

I don't know why "they" are so worked up over it. It's not money out of their pockets, no one is keeping them from playing or getting badges, they just have some kind of self-righteous, gonna run and tattle complex.

I wish Pogo would send them a threatening letter stating that due to the high number of complaints they are issuing, additional employees have been hired and the cost will be passed on to the morons doing the reporting.

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 12, 2009, 03:23:38 PM
I don't know why "they" are so worked up over it. It's not money out of their pockets, no one is keeping them from playing or getting badges, they just have some kind of self-righteous, gonna run and tattle complex.

I wish Pogo would send them a threatening letter stating that due to the high number of complaints they are issuing, additional employees have been hired and the cost will be passed on to the morons doing the reporting.
cheesy.gif well said.and besides pogo aint going to bite the hands that feed them/im sure they check our accounts b 4 they boot any body.  coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 12, 2009, 03:17:59 PM
I don't think I agree, Joe.  I think the potential for doing harm is there. 

I have all the settings on my account that I should but that isn't going to put a lock on the door, nor will it stop people from reporting their suspicions on anyone they choose.  I don't really care what people think or say, either, but if Pogo gets sick of complaints, they might do something to make getting the badges more difficult, that's it.  I can't wait to get out of the games with all the malcontents.

Remember regular Word Riot?  They took that away because of all the gripers - there were plenty.
Here is what I know. Cheaters spend the most money on Pogo, since we buy ALL the stupid badges and TO GO games. The worst thing they will do is make it slower like Poopit Show. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview