Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boardwalk Sea Ball

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 12, 2009, 08:31:28 PM
Here is what I know. Cheaters spend the most money on Pogo, since we buy ALL the stupid badges and TO GO games. The worst thing they will do is make it slower like Poopit Show. tumbsup.gif

AHhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  panic button.gif help.gif panic button.gif help.gif panic button.gif help.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 12, 2009, 08:34:28 PM
AHhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  panic button.gif help.gif panic button.gif help.gif panic button.gif help.gif
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 12, 2009, 09:03:22 PM
embrace.gif

You're always so laid back. I imagine you sitting in a Yoga position, wearing a white robe with a shaved head high on a some remote mountain top in Tibet with an autographed poster of George Harrison (or was it John Lennon?) in the background.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 13, 2009, 06:46:42 AM
You're always so laid back. I imagine you sitting in a Yoga position, wearing a white robe with a shaved head high on a some remote mountain top in Tibet with an autographed poster of George Harrison (or was it John Lennon?) in the background.
Life is too short to be spent arguing and slapping. Except, of course on Pogo and in the Slap Shop. giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 13, 2009, 07:28:47 AM
Life is too short to be spent arguing and slapping. Except, of course on Pogo and in the Slap Shop. giggle2.gif

So true, so true.

But hey, the person who was arguing with me, the other cheater...I should send you their pogo name. They have ME blocked, but my daughter is able to view them on her account....uh huh, nothing suspiscious going on there...and if you saw the profile, almost 100 million tokens and some other interesting "I'm the queen of Pogo" stuff going on.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 13, 2009, 09:40:18 AM
So true, so true.

But hey, the person who was arguing with me, the other cheater...I should send you their pogo name. They have ME blocked, but my daughter is able to view them on her account....uh huh, nothing suspiscious going on there...and if you saw the profile, almost 100 million tokens and some other interesting "I'm the queen of Pogo" stuff going on.
The best part when I cheat is that I have two screen names, one for me and one for my wife. She almost never plays, but the boys sometimes play. Anyways, I am always double-browsing or running two computers, so the accounts are in the same rooms.

I have also employed the "look at morons yelling at one screenname with the other screenname" trick. Too funny. tumbsup.gif

C~M

I read that they are adding 50 more ranks next month. swear2.gif shocked.gif

jarjar

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 13, 2009, 12:59:43 PM
I know this is out of thread for  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif not even funny diablo.gif

Homer

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 13, 2009, 12:59:43 PM

I want more ranks in WWW elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Every game should have 100 ranks and a rank badge for every 10 ranks.

They should add ranks to Fortune Bingo!!!!! beer11.gif

swamp

Quote from: Joe C on June 13, 2009, 03:09:35 PM

i could live with that  beer11.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 13, 2009, 06:46:42 AM

girls22.gif  love it!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on June 13, 2009, 03:09:35 PM

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif  Not until I rank out every game!

swamp

Joe C

Joe C

Mistyeyed

I notice now that my auto will only run about a half hour or so then this message pops up about it quitting because of inactivity..has anyone else gotten this message?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview