PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:32:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

May's Tuesday 3,333 free tokens

Started by apearson29,

Previous topic - Next topic

apearson29

F.Y.I.     I just saw on another site that there is 10 games giving out 3,333 free tokens today instead of the normal 3. All 10 worked for me...gl ev1

First Class Solitaire, Vaults of Atlantis, Payday Freecell, Yahtzee Party, Pogo Bowl, High Stakes Pool, Scrabble, Mahjong Safari, Trivial Pursuit Daily 20 and Bingo Luau

gigi

gigi

Play early, Play often

I just got them again.  So, thanks again

AustinBennett

All I could collect on were the original 3 games , the new ones aren't paying . Anyone have a link ? Thanks .

twinkle6590

Quote from: AustinBennett on May 20, 2009, 07:32:49 AM
All I could collect on were the original 3 games , the new ones aren't paying . Anyone have a link ? Thanks .

I believe you can only collect those tokens on tuesdays. so next tuesday go to the other games and get your tokies along with the original three.

AustinBennett

They must have discontinued this , won't pay on either of my accounts ... and its Tuesday .

apearson29

All 10 games gave 3,333 tokens just a bit ago. GL ev1
And yes, you can get 'em twice if you wait about 10 to 12 hrs in between.  beer11.gif

disneyland lady

I was able to just copy and paste the name of the game from the original post and put it in Pogo's new search box and get to the games quicker. I also was able to get double and triple on a couple of the games (trivial pursuit US was one) without waiting. Nice find.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: AustinBennett on May 26, 2009, 06:15:09 AM
They must have discontinued this , won't pay on either of my accounts ... and its Tuesday .

Worked for me, maybe try again in a bit.

gator8_24

hartsx3

Played on two different computers and got bonus 3333 twice...once on each computer per game... hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview