PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 11:03:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Apologies to Squid

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Just wanted to say sorry for hitting all your relatives in the new game on Pogo!  6_6.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

swamp

swamp

Squid

Quote from: Homer on May 19, 2009, 02:35:34 PM
Are squids used to getting hit with balls?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

The stories I could tell you folks.....
ROFLMAO!

I haven't tried the new game yet.  Should I be afraid?

swamp

Quote from: Squid on May 19, 2009, 04:50:32 PM

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

The stories I could tell you folks.....
ROFLMAO!

I haven't tried the new game yet.  Should I be afraid?
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif embarrassed.gif  i bet you could to  embrace.gif

swamp

girls18.gif  sry squidly i keep hitting you with my balls  sad.gif embarrassed.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

jarjar

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on May 19, 2009, 06:07:31 PM
girls18.gif  sry squidly i keep hitting you with my balls  sad.gif embarrassed.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

And Swamp you told us that Squid was gonna kill us and there ya go saying it too !  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Gator, thank you.... you're the only one kind enough to apologize for going after my relatives.   The rest of this gang has their minds in the gutter!   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

swamp

Quote from: Squid on May 20, 2009, 03:37:00 AM
Gator, thank you.... you're the only one kind enough to apologize for going after my relatives.   The rest of this gang has their minds in the gutter!   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
embarrassed.gif embrace.gif

swamp

Joe C

Gator, thank you.... you're the only one kind enough to apologize for going after my relatives.   The rest of this gang has their minds in the gutter!   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
Even though I resemble that remark, I would point out that I said nothing about the game. giggle2.gif

I will be appropriately sad when I do start playing the game. diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

arniebear

Sorry Squid for you and your relatives, I have been turning my sound off so I don't have the hear the squish sound  shocked.gif

gator8_24

Your're Welcome, Squid!  BTW the other gutter comments were men right?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on May 20, 2009, 07:58:01 AM
Your're Welcome, Squid!  BTW the other gutter comments were men right?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
man this  watching you.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif embarrassed.gif embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Oh, for Pete's sake. Don't apologize, she'll start to feel entitled and before you know it you'll have to apologize to her for everything from soggy calamari to global warming.

Suck it up, Squid. At least your relatives play a prominant role in the games.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview