PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 11:04:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Apologies to Squid

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 20, 2009, 10:10:14 AM
Oh, for Pete's sake. Don't apologize, she'll start to feel entitled and before you know it you'll have to apologize to her for everything from soggy calamari to global warming.

Suck it up, Squid. At least your relatives play a prominant role in the games.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

arniebear

QuoteOh, for Pete's sake. Don't apologize, she'll start to feel entitled and before you know it you'll have to apologize to her for everything from soggy calamari to global warming.

shocked.gif hysterical.gif

Hocky

Oh, for Pete's sake. Don't apologize, she'll start to feel entitled and before you know it you'll have to apologize to her for everything from soggy calamari to global warming.

nono.gif watching you.gif giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: arniebear on May 20, 2009, 04:51:46 AM
Sorry Squid for you and your relatives, I have been turning my sound off so I don't have the hear the squish sound  shocked.gif

ROFL... the squish sound.  I know that sound!  hehehehe   giggle2.gif

slap1.gif

twinkle6590

i will close my eyes as i hit your relatives Squid.  I would hate to have to see what a squished squid looks like... lmao    bubblegum.gif

~Sassy~

dancing16.gif Well I can't wait. You make some yummy recipes with squished squid.  dancing16.gif

Spicy Squid In Beer, Texas Style
Instructions:

Yield: 8 servings

1 lb Small squid 
¼ cups Olive oil or corn oil 
3  Onions; peeled, sliced 
¼ cups Vinegar 
½ cups Lone Star or Pearl Beer 
2  Cinnamon sticks 
4  Whole cloves 
1  Bay leaf 
Salt & freshly ground pepper 

Wash and clean the squid, separating the outer sacs from the heads and tentacles, removing and discarding the translucent cartilage, and small sand bag and ink. Rub salt on the outer sacs and rinse them inside and out with cold water. Rinse head and tentacles thoroughly.

Heat the oil in a pan, add the squid, including the tentacles, and onions, and cook slowly until the onions are translucent. Pour the vinegar and beer over the squid and onions, then add the remaining ingredients and enough water to almost cover the squid, if necessary.

Cook, uncovered, over low heat until the squid are tender and all the beer has been absorbed, approximately 1 to 1¼ hours. Remove the spices and bay leaf. Cut the squid into bite-sized pieces and serve warm or cold.

Your Spicy Squid In Beer, Texas Style is ready. Bon appetit!

cook.gif

gator8_24

"Wash and clean the squid, separating the outer sacs from the heads and tentacles, removing and discarding the translucent cartilage, and small sand bag and ink. Rub salt on the outer sacs and rinse them inside and out with cold water. Rinse head and tentacles thoroughly."

Ok  now I am not feeling well  vomit.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: gator8_24 on May 26, 2009, 11:30:00 AM
"Wash and clean the squid, separating the outer sacs from the heads and tentacles, removing and discarding the translucent cartilage, and small sand bag and ink. Rub salt on the outer sacs and rinse them inside and out with cold water. Rinse head and tentacles thoroughly."

Ok  now I am not feeling well  vomit.gif

Ahh cmon Gator  girls18.gif I just didn't want everyone to think Squid was just known for her looks alone.  lipstick.gif

giggle2.gif  Does sound pretty bad, doesn't it?  vomit.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 26, 2009, 11:52:55 AM
Ahh cmon Gator  girls18.gif I just didn't want everyone to think Squid was just known for her looks alone.  lipstick.gif

giggle2.gif  Does sound pretty bad, doesn't it?  vomit.gif

I think i will pass on the recipe. I lost my appetite when you mentioned sac and tentacles  vomit.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

You're all just jealous that I have these squiddaciously good looks, inside and out.   lipstick.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on May 26, 2009, 11:58:22 AM
I didn't know Squid had a sack.  shocked.gif
Yes, Homer it's true.  tongue.gif

I promised  Squid I would not show anyone her sack so don't tell her the picture is in here...ok? lipsrsealed.gif

Well actually it WASN'T like a pinkie promise though, so I guess she won't be mad.  hysterical.gif

twinkle6590

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  thats just too cute sassy..... its Squid alright.. lol

gator8_24

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 26, 2009, 05:22:15 PM
Yes, Homer it's true.  tongue.gif

I promised  Squid I would not show anyone her sack so don't tell her the picture is in here...ok? lipsrsealed.gif

Well actually it WASN'T like a pinkie promise though, so I guess she won't be mad.  hysterical.gif

L:OL I don't know if Homer is happy or sad!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

jarjar

Great pic of Squid Sassy giggle2.gif And she is just as I imagined white and pure undecided.gif

Squid

ROFL!  It's me alright!  Sassy must be a peeping tom or sumptin.... getting those naughty shots through my windows.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview