PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 11:05:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Apologies to Squid

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Now I understand when Squid gets told to<b> zip it.</b>

gator8_24

giggle2.gif   That's one point for DLL on that post!

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on May 26, 2009, 06:11:43 PM

L:OL I don't know if Homer is happy or sad!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
You would think Homer is looking for a sack. Not that there is anything wrong with that. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Not to change the subject or anything, but would someone like to buy me the newest badge album? I can afford it, but I've taken a stand against Pogo and the outrageous prices they charge for things and I refuse to buy "extras" until they go on sale. But I would be willing to accept a gift.

Thank you for your consideration.

~Sassy~

But your request has been duly noted.

While we are off topic, I am looking for someone to pay my mortgage payments.  Or for those of you who feel burdened by too much money and are in generous mood, I will gladly help you out, just send me your bank account number and access code and I will have it emptied in no time.  hysterical.gif

Thanks for your consideration.  shy12.gif

We will return to our regular scheduled programming fan2.gif after a brief word from our sponsor.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 27, 2009, 06:32:01 PM
I can afford it, but I've taken a stand against Pogo and the outrageous prices they charge for things and I refuse to buy "extras" until they go on sale. 

I hear ya.  They really do overcharge for games that you can play using your regular membership.  Oh, yeah... 10 virtual badges are worth 6 bucks.  With all the news (corporate unearned bonuses, Bernie Madoff, etc), I am really sick and tired of greed.

Joe C

Quote from: Joe C on May 27, 2009, 06:28:18 PM
You would think Homer is looking for a sack. Not that there is anything wrong with that. giggle2.gif
Hey, Stink, thanks for burying this funny line in your request for $$$$ hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 28, 2009, 03:24:13 AM
I hear ya.  They really do overcharge for games that you can play using your regular membership.  Oh, yeah... 10 virtual badges are worth 6 bucks.  With all the news (corporate unearned bonuses, Bernie Madoff, etc), I am really sick and tired of greed.

So it's safe to assume you won't be buying that album for me?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 28, 2009, 06:59:38 AM
So it's safe to assume you won't be buying that album for me?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
I've never thought you were greedy, mon ami.  For you... I would lasso the moon and wrap it up in a bow.  For you.... I would give anything... well, ok, almost.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on May 28, 2009, 05:13:46 AM
Hey, Stink, thanks for burying this funny line in your request for $$$$ hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Who gave you permission to take liberties with my posts? Only I am allowed to take liberties!  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview