This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo guest books

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

Pogo has now added guest books. Also you can set up who can and cannot view your profile now also.    cheesy.gif cheesy.gif  Now those little snoopy peeps can't see my info any more!!

mr.clean

lol i just noticed this allso!  Who wants too sign the guest book/facebook lol

swamp

jarjar

Quote from: survivorjeff on May 19, 2009, 06:25:13 PM
Pogo has now added guest books. Also you can set up who can and cannot view your profile now also.    cheesy.gif cheesy.gif  Now those little snoopy peeps can't see my info any more!!
hysterical.gif

ILoveSiamese

Dang people are so paranoid

In a room and they cant read my stats and profile and kicked up such a ruckus.

IT'S FREAKIN HILARIOUS

Gotta Love Pogo

ILS cheerleading.gif

harley89

I just blocked my profile and guest book. And can someone explain why Pogo felt we needed a search box to find a game.

jarjar

Tracey

well people dont have it in thier favourites and in the search part u can type in the name of game and it comes up quick instead of scrolling down lookin for it

Stinkerbell

Quote from: survivorjeff on May 19, 2009, 06:25:13 PM

I am so good with this...Soooooooooooooo good with this.

Stinkerbell

Where do you set it up? I am looking in my profile stuff and can't find it.

ILoveSiamese

its in the middle of the home page under guestbook

beat thing pogo has come out with

Stinkerbell

I see the guestbook thingy, but how do I block my profile from players in rooms?

Stinkerbell

Nevermind, I found it. The profile part didn't show up until I edited the guestbook part.

Thanks so much!

Magzy

Quote from: ILoveSiamese on May 19, 2009, 09:24:00 PM
Dang people are so paranoid

In a room and they cant read my stats and profile and kicked up such a ruckus.

IT'S FREAKIN HILARIOUS

Gotta Love Pogo

ILS cheerleading.gif

They are goin' bonkers...it is such a hoot...I love it!!!! inlove1.gif

swamp

Quote from: magzy on May 20, 2009, 06:05:49 PM
They are goin' bonkers...it is such a hoot...I love it!!!! inlove1.gif
giggle2.gif  i was in a room and someone asked me if i worked at pogo  giggle2.gif thats why they couldnt see my profile   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif coffee.gif

Magzy

tooooo funny, all the lil drama queens and kings, are not gettin off.. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on May 20, 2009, 06:08:00 PM
giggle2.gif  i was in a room and someone asked me if i worked at pogo  giggle2.gif thats why they couldnt see my profile   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif coffee.gif

You could have said yes, you're a pogo spy, top secret. If they saw your profile, you'd have to kill them.

Homer

Quote from: swamp on May 20, 2009, 06:08:00 PM

Tell them you have jackasses blocked and if they can't see it they must be a jackass.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 20, 2009, 06:59:13 PM
You could have said yes, you're a pogo spy, top secret. If they saw your profile, you'd have to kill them.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif coffee.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on May 20, 2009, 07:00:43 PM
Tell them you have jackasses blocked and if they can't see it they must be a jackass.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

LOLOL I am sooooooooooo going to use that if anyone asks. I'm going to say "I clicked the button that said "Block all morons and nosey asses."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview