Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo guest books

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: Homer on May 20, 2009, 07:00:43 PM
Tell them you have jackasses blocked and if they can't see it they must be a jackass.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
tumbsup.gif  thanks boss i will use that next time  giggle2.gif coffee.gif

nowshining

Quote from: survivorjeff on May 19, 2009, 06:25:13 PM
Pogo has now added guest books. Also you can set up who can and cannot view your profile now also.    cheesy.gif cheesy.gif  Now those little snoopy peeps can't see my info any more!!

Due to the guest books - in FF2 it messes up the badge locations - one can't click on any badge to make it their fav. and also can't read the badges description...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: nowshining on May 20, 2009, 07:24:48 PM
Due to the guest books - in FF2 it messes up the badge locations - one can't click on any badge to make it their fav. and also can't read the badges description...

Yep, in SeaMonkey too. Good thing Pogo "fixed" it.

survivorjeff

I was playing in a room with uncle and some one said in chat to me "*****, do you have you pages blocked?"

Well duh if you can't see them, then they are blocked.  I don't know why people get so bent out of shape because they can't view a profile. It's non of their ****'n busniess.

Joe C

I love how people chatting make all sorts of assumptions.

I have them all blocked because I do not wish to engage with them. I have been playing Pogo since 2003 and cheating since 2004. Guess what. Pogo has never bothered me ONCE about my cheating. This is because I pay them more money then most customers and I do not cause problems with other players.

I do not look at profiles and I do not send useless emails to Ms. Netiquette whining about cheating. Cheating keeps the lights on in Pogoland!!! hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Magzy

Quote from: Joe C on June 28, 2009, 08:33:49 PM
I love how people chatting make all sorts of assumptions.

I have them all blocked because I do not wish to engage with them. I have been playing Pogo since 2003 and cheating since 2004. Guess what. Pogo has never bothered me ONCE about my cheating. This is because I pay them more money then most customers and I do not cause problems with other players.

I do not look at profiles and I do not send useless emails to Ms. Netiquette whining about cheating. Cheating keeps the lights on in Pogoland!!! hysterical.gif

Yep, that certainly depicts us!!!..."The lights are on but nobody's home...  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif beer11.gif

raine56

Quote from: Magzy on June 29, 2009, 03:44:10 AM
Yep, that certainly depicts us!!!..."The lights are on but nobody's home...  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif beer11.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview