Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Keno Pop rank badges

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

I thought I heard a rumor a little while back that Keno Pop was getting more ranks & badges???  Has anyone heard anything more about this?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: DitzyChick on May 09, 2009, 09:05:03 AM
I thought I heard a rumor a little while back that Keno Pop was getting more ranks & badges???  Has anyone heard anything more about this?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Geez. I'm not ranked out on everything else yet.  hysterical.gif

somuchfun

vomit.gif  I hope not.  That is one of few non-card games that I ranked out on. vomit.gif

mr.clean

They said that about the game when it first came out becouse everyone was ranking out in it too fast.

But they said the samething about Hog Heaven and have'nt seen them in years

DitzyChick

Hmmm well I like both of those games... I would like to play them more, but I see no sense in it when you're ranked out... it feels like you play them for nothing when there's no goal to meet.

april_horning1969

coffee.gif   I play Keno Pop a little every day and still not ranking up very fast. But I enjoy playing it.   coffee.gif

Hocky

Quote from: DitzyChick on May 11, 2009, 07:19:07 PM
Hmmm well I like both of those games... I would like to play them more, but I see no sense in it when you're ranked out... it feels like you play them for nothing when there's no goal to meet.

Don't say that!  When people were crazy for lottso and played it after they ranked out on the first 50 ranks, they automatically got the other badges had they have played as if they were trying to get to rank 100...does that make sense? embarrassed.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview