Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, My Inky Friend!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm sorry I missed it yesterday. :(

I knew it was soon, and I blew it, but please know I was thinking of you!   embrace.gif

I hope your day was fabulous.

swamp

girls18.gif  ohhh nooo i missed it to   happy B day squildy my bff sorry i missed it  embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

jarjar

OMG Squid I did not know it was your bday my friend. I am so sorry I missed it 6_6.gif I never think to look at the bday calender. Happy Birthday sweet lady.  party12.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

Happy B-Day Squid hunnie....I hope it was a good one with lots of cake

Squid

My dear friends,

Please get your slap smiley ready because I am ashamed to say that when Stinky asked me when my b-day was, I jokingly said yesterday.  This is completely my fault.  I'm so sorry.   My birthday is in November and I hereby give everyone a pass when it comes time to say Happy birthday at that time.  

I feel so foolish, I'm sorry.  I was only joking but did not make that clear to Stinky.

Go ahead, slap away!!!  

slap1.gif

P.S.  With Stinky's permission, Homer, feel free to remove this thread.  SO SORRY!

Homer

Quote from: Squid on May 24, 2009, 11:28:56 AM
My dear friends,

Please get your slap smiley ready because I am ashamed to say that when Stinky asked me when my b-day was, I jokingly said yesterday.  This is completely my fault.  I'm so sorry.   My birthday is in November and I hereby give everyone a pass when it comes time to say Happy birthday at that time.  

I feel so foolish, I'm sorry.  I was only joking but did not make that clear to Stinky.

Go ahead, slap away!!!  

slap1.gif

P.S.  With Stinky's permission, Homer, feel free to remove this thread.  SO SORRY!

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

embarrassed.gif  I keep telling you, I'm not the sharpest bulb in the box.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Come November, you're on your own.

swamp

well mf you can have a special  day any time  you wont to  embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swampfox on May 24, 2009, 12:36:29 PM
well mf you can have a special  day any time  you wont to  embrace.gif

low blow.gif Knock that crap off. No she can't. I started this thread and I say she can not have a special day anytime.  low blow.gif

Squid

Quote from: swampfox on May 24, 2009, 12:36:29 PM
well mf you can have a special  day any time  you wont to  embrace.gif

((((((((( SWAMPERS )))))))))  You are such a sweetheart, mdf.  xoxoxoxoxox

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 24, 2009, 12:45:07 PM
low blow.gif Knock that crap off. No she can't. I started this thread and I say she can not have a special day anytime.  low blow.gif

I'd give ya a slap but I deserve all I get for this error.  (((( Stinky ))))

swamp

Quote from: Squid on May 24, 2009, 12:47:28 PM
((((((((( SWAMPERS )))))))))  You are such a sweetheart, mdf.  xoxoxoxoxox

I'd give ya a slap but I deserve all I get for this error.  (((( Stinky ))))
shy12.gif gosh  thanks  embrace.gif

~Sassy~

party12.gif Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you  party15a.gif Happy Birthday dear  ? embarrassed.gif

No Birthday?  diablo.gif

Well, can we still have a party?  girls18.gif

Let's all go to Harley's bar and twirl on the stools.  girl5.gif

Squid

Great idea, Sassers!  I'll provide taxis so no one drives home after drinking!   wooo hooooo!

swamp

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 24, 2009, 12:57:39 PM
party12.gif Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you  party15a.gif Happy Birthday dear  ? embarrassed.gif

No Birthday?  
Well, can we still have a party?  girls18.gif

Let's all go to Harley's bar and twirl on the stools.  girl5.gif
camera.gif bbq21.gif  woo hooo got a case of B-J wine coolers  sangria i can bring  camera.gif camera.gif embrace.gif

gator8_24

This should really be April 1st  lol Since I never look at the birthdays either, a very early Happy Birthday Squid!

Squid

TYVM, Gator!  If it makes anyone feel better, tomorrow is my 1/2 birthday!   cheerleading.gif  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 24, 2009, 02:31:34 PM
TYVM, Gator!  If it makes anyone feel better, tomorrow is my 1/2 birthday!   cheerleading.gif  hysterical.gif

This is a scam you run, isn't it? You just like people to wish you happy birthday, so you fib to people so they will start new threads, wishing you happy birthdays.   We're onto you.   watching you.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 24, 2009, 02:50:55 PM
This is a scam you run, isn't it? You just like people to wish you happy birthday, so you fib to people so they will start new threads, wishing you happy birthdays.   We're onto you.   watching you.gif

hysterical.gif poor Squid, just playing an innocent joke LOL (or maybe not so innocent) giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview