PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:55:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jigsaw treasure hunter

Started by jetstar,

Previous topic - Next topic

jetstar

if this has been addressed bfore sry i missed it-----how do you get the master treasure hunter and thrill badges in jigsaw treasure hunter  tumbsup.gif

lucky9999

Quote from: jetstar on May 24, 2009, 06:55:26 PM
if this has been addressed bfore sry i missed it-----how do you get the master treasure hunter and thrill badges in jigsaw treasure hunter  tumbsup.gif

To get the Master Treasure Hunter badge you have to: achieve 5000 point.
To get the Thrill  Seeker Badge you need to: finish 50 Random puzzles in unlocked puzzle mode.

Hope this answers your question.  '
Good Luck

jetstar

Squid

The Master Treasure Hunter is a tough one because to get points you can't use hints.  The auto almost always uses hints, even when there is only one piece left to the puzzle.  I'm ranked out in the game and only have about 1/2 the points needed for that badge.

disneyland lady

Does the auto use hints if you use it on and easy level?

Squid

It's been awhile but I think I tried it on all levels.  I can't say for sure, DL.

jetstar

finished 50 random puzzles but did not get the badge girls18.gif

disneyland lady

These are the 3 extra badges in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter:
Master Treasure Hunter Badge Achieve 5,000 points
Adventurer Badge Complete all categories
Thrill Seeker Badge Finish 50 random puzzles in unlocked puzzle mode

Did you do the random puzzles in unlocked puzzle mode? (I have no idea what this means as I have not played Jigsaw and have the auto do it)

jetstar

yes i done random in unlocked mode but know badge crying10.gif panic button.gif

~Sassy~

I did not get credit for any of my random puzzles until I finished the adventure mode and got my 50th rank. I now have my thrill seeker badge (random puzzles) and I am now working on the master badge using the hard level, I am getting credit for 3 per puzzle and it is using the hints. Right now I am at 3227/5000 for my last badge.

I tried having the auto use the elite or master level but it seemed to have a hard time because of having to turn the pieces, so I just switched it to the hard level and it is just working away.

Jigsaw GPS 2.5....in case you want to know which version.  dancing16.gif

Squid

It's using the hints and you're getting credit each game?  Well, smack my bottom and call me Myrtle!!  thanks, Sasserella.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on May 30, 2009, 04:37:15 AM
It's using the hints and you're getting credit each game?  Well, smack my bottom and call me Myrtle!!  thanks, Sasserella.

slap1.gif ass.gif  Myrtle!   giggle2.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on May 30, 2009, 04:37:15 AM

Yes Myrtle.... giggle2.gif

I am at 4100 now. I put the bar 1 click down from the fastest speed on hard. It finishes the puzzle in 2 minutes.

BUT this does draw attetion from the other people in the room  magnifier.gif who are chatting instead of working the puzzle and trying to figure out how someone can get a puzzle in 8 to 10 minutes...THEN I saw my name.

Took everything I had NOT to respond and tell them "If you spent as much time working the puzzle as you do chatting and being nosy, you might get a puzzle finished." diablo.gif

Joe C

I have all the badges in this game. Set up your cheat to win Hard Puzzles in about 4 minutes and ignore anyone blabbing.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 30, 2009, 09:33:39 AM
Yes Myrtle.... giggle2.gif

I am at 4100 now. I put the bar 1 click down from the fastest speed on hard. It finishes the puzzle in 2 minutes.

BUT this does draw attetion from the other people in the room  magnifier.gif who are chatting instead of working the puzzle and trying to figure out how someone can get a puzzle in 8 to 10 minutes...THEN I saw my name.

Took everything I had NOT to respond and tell them "If you spent as much time working the puzzle as you do chatting and being nosy, you might get a puzzle finished." diablo.gif

I will make not of that should i ever decide to purchase that auto. Thanks for sharing Sassy.

lucky9999

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 29, 2009, 05:01:17 PM
I did not get credit for any of my random puzzles until I finished the adventure mode and got my 50th rank. I now have my thrill seeker badge (random puzzles) and I am now working on the master badge using the hard level, I am getting credit for 3 per puzzle and it is using the hints. Right now I am at 3227/5000 for my last badge.

I tried having the auto use the elite or master level but it seemed to have a hard time because of having to turn the pieces, so I just switched it to the hard level and it is just working away.

Jigsaw GPS 2.5....in case you want to know which version.  dancing16.gif

Guess everyone's different.  I have the 3 extra badges and haven't ranked out yet on this game.  Played on med and hard and auto did use hints.  Just a note the fastest time listed in stats is incorrect.  Most were done in 4 min or under.

Played: 2,703 puzzles
Completed: 2,370 puzzles
Biggest win: 5223
Categories unlocked: 15
Game points earned: 5,078
Pieces Connected: 194,030
Random puzzles completed: 1,223
Fastest Time: 11:08
Total Tokens Won: 1038544

Good luck everyone.

Dave1970

I just tryed to download the new version of the jigsaw auto,but for some reason it will not download,I just deleated1.9,any help would be great thank`s help.gif   Dave

Homer

Quote from: Dave1970 on May 31, 2009, 01:33:01 PM
I just tryed to download the new version of the jigsaw auto,but for some reason it will not download,I just deleated1.9,any help would be great thank`s help.gif   Dave

reboot your pc and try again

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: lucky9999 on May 31, 2009, 10:57:54 AM
Guess everyone's different.  I have the 3 extra badges and haven't ranked out yet on this game.  Played on med and hard and auto did use hints.  Just a note the fastest time listed in stats is incorrect.  Most were done in 4 min or under.

Played: 2,703 puzzles
Completed: 2,370 puzzles
Biggest win: 5223
Categories unlocked: 15
Game points earned: 5,078
Pieces Connected: 194,030
Random puzzles completed: 1,223
Fastest Time: 11:08
Total Tokens Won: 1038544

Good luck everyone.

shy12.gif I should have said I did not bother trying for the random puzzles until after I ranked out.

Dave1970

Thank`s Homer tryed that 3 times know thank you though Homer  crying10.gif      Dave

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview