PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:33:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jigsaw treasure hunter

Started by jetstar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Dave1970 on May 31, 2009, 01:54:32 PM
Thank`s Homer tryed that 3 times know thank you though Homer  crying10.gif      Dave

Not sure what to tell you. It downloads fine for me.

What happens when you try to download it?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dave1970

It run`s like it`s downloading but never comes up I`ve checked my folder were the other one was at to see if it`s there but say`s empty I deleted it,rebooted,and tryed to download,but nothing,so I don`t know what I did wrong.Dave

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 31, 2009, 01:49:30 PM
shy12.gif I should have said I did not bother trying for the random puzzles until after I ranked out.

If I am understanding you Sassy, you have to rank out in the adventure mode first then you rank out in the unlocked mode to get the extra badges ?

Homer

Quote from: Dave1970 on May 31, 2009, 02:17:11 PM
It run`s like it`s downloading but never comes up I`ve checked my folder were the other one was at to see if it`s there but say`s empty I deleted it,rebooted,and tryed to download,but nothing,so I don`t know what I did wrong.Dave

Try using another browser

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 31, 2009, 01:49:30 PM
shy12.gif I should have said I did not bother trying for the random puzzles until after I ranked out.

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 31, 2009, 02:54:02 PM
I am not understanding you Sassy,  embarrassed.gif do you have to rank out in the adventure mode first then you rank out in the unlocked mode to get the extra badges ?   white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif

dancing16.gif Can I have a cookie if I tell ya?

~Sassy~

Quote from: Dave1970 on May 31, 2009, 02:17:11 PM
Dave,
You need to completely delete the program...folder too. Then do what Homer said. That could be what is messing you up.
When you download the new program, it will create a new folder for you. It's worth a try.
Sassy

Dave1970

Thank you for all the help I had to unistall AVG  and then was able to redownload it work`s know Thank`s again Homer,Sassy for your advice ya`ll are great hi11.gif   Dave

~Sassy~

Quote from: Dave1970 on May 31, 2009, 05:04:06 PM
Thank you for all the help I had to unistall AVG  and then was able to redownload it work`s know Thank`s again Homer,Sassy for your advice ya`ll are great hi11.gif   Dave
Glad you was able to get it working.  tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 31, 2009, 04:19:42 PM

Yes Sassy you can have 2 cookies. I made them fresh today. Even got ice cold milk to go with them.

Squid

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on June 01, 2009, 08:57:54 AM
I want some cookies, too!  turkey4.gif
Here you go Inky...Enjoy A glass a milk for you too.

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 31, 2009, 04:19:42 PM

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 31, 2009, 07:36:07 PM
Yes Sassy you can have 2 cookies. I made them fresh today. Even got ice cold milk to go with them.

topsecret.gif Twink, it is how the auto seemed to want to do it. I would try for a random one and on the very next puzzle the auto would select adventure. I just left it alone, figured it knew what it was doing.

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 01, 2009, 10:31:57 AM
topsecret.gif Twink, it is how the auto seemed to want to do it. I would try for a random one and on the very next puzzle the auto would select adventure. I just left it alone, figured it knew what it was doing.
Thanks Sassy. I was just curious. Squid heres some cookies for you too. Enjoy !!!

Squid

Thanks so much!  I'm not much for sweets but freshly baked cookies and ice cold milk will get me every time!  So will Harley's open bar!  hehehe

twinkle6590

You're welcome. Glad I could help your craving out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview