This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta Masta just keeps clicking 2's and jokers along with runs

Started by Sugar N Spice,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar N Spice

over and over again ... and never really plays the game???
I have clicked no wilds in the options on pogo.
Is there something I can do so that the auto will actually play the game??
Thanks

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sugar N Spice on May 27, 2009, 09:11:46 AM
over and over again ... and never really plays the game???
I have clicked no wilds in the options on pogo.
Is there something I can do so that the auto will actually play the game??
Thanks

I never used this auto, I used 3 bagger to rank out with and that one worked well, though I don't know how well it would work for this challenge.

Hocky

I personally prefer to get this badge by hand.  I play beginner tab....keep picking up the pile before it reaches 10 (otherwise the bot will pick it up when it can) and of course do not use any wilds when making canastas. Once the deck gets down to less than 20, the bot will try to meld out if it can, so make sure you dont hold alot of wild cards or pairs in your hand when you can easily meld those together.  Of course its all about making canastas and not about winning or losing the game.

Sugar N Spice

arniebear

Is it just me or has Pogo made it particularly hard to get a Canasta with No Wilds?  I am getting plenty of 2's and Jokers but not enough cards for a No Wild Canasta.........of course the Bot is.  This badge is going to drive me crazy, I am not a good card game player to begin with  bad mood.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on May 27, 2009, 10:35:48 AM
Is it just me or has Pogo made it particularly hard to get a Canasta with No Wilds?  I am getting plenty of 2's and Jokers but not enough cards for a No Wild Canasta.........of course the Bot is.  This badge is going to drive me crazy, I am not a good card game player to begin with  bad mood.gif

The fastest way is double browsing, that way you control how many cards the bot picks up.

harley89

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 27, 2009, 10:48:03 AM
The fastest way is double browsing, that way you control how many cards the bot picks up.

Let me rephrase that... double browse so you don't have to worry about the bot picking up the cards. Geez.

arniebear

~Sassy~

Just finished mine and a friends badge...DB'ing . Comes in real handy for these type of games Pogo likes to throw at us.  nono.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 27, 2009, 02:01:33 PM
Just finished mine and a friends badge...DB'ing . Comes in real handy for these type of games Pogo likes to throw at us.  nono.gif

Like those stupid challenges where they force you to play a real person.  swear2.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 27, 2009, 02:01:33 PM

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 27, 2009, 03:15:17 PM
Like those stupid challenges where they force you to play a real person.  swear2.gif

embrace.gif Fanny I missed you GF.  embrace.gif

Glad you're back...you loveable, soft spoken, shy little sociable teddybear.  diablo.gif  LOVE that side of you.  giggle2.gif I think we are twins and probably first cousins to Stinky.  shy12.gif

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

Hocky

giggle2.gif

On a side note, yes Dbl browsing would be easier, but for those who do not want to or cant for one reason or another can benefit from the above tips.  shy12.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on May 27, 2009, 07:12:49 PM
giggle2.gif

On a side note, yes Dbl browsing would be easier, but for those who do not want to or cant for one reason or another can benefit from the above tips.  shy12.gif
I am unable to double browse with my small computer but I found that just leaving the auto alone eventually got the 15 needed - took a lot of time but it did work. Didn't do anything special with the set up to the game either other than to have it draw 2 cards and need only one canasta to end the game.

edfshr

I used the double browser to get the badge for two real people at the same time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview