Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guestbook

Started by katye S Burke,

Previous topic - Next topic

katye S Burke

HI

I have my sister blocked ( she gets on my last nerve ) hysterical.gif

My Question is if i put a message on my other sister's  guestbook can she see what I put there then see  my pogo page ?

Also if somebody like say my sister  hahha has taken over my son's account ,and he wants it back  can he get it back

He told her to use out the year  that was left because they had another new baby  and didn't have the time well I told him she paid the next year and was using it .... so that means she has all his badges and tokens ....so any  help with what he can do ?

Tks everyone

harley89

As for the sister thing she may get on your last nerve but I will tell you my brother died over 30 years ago and not a day goes by that I dont wish he was here to get on my last nerve. Think on that awhile and make sure it is worth it.   Your son gave your sister the account.  If he knows the password he can change it but he needs to repay her the money she paid for the year.  If he doesnt know the password you got 2 choices left. Either lie and tell Pogo the account has been hijacked or open a new account and forget it.

katye S Burke

Tks 

Thats the same thing I told him.

Sorry about your brother .

And sorry I asked  , didnt need a speach  .

snowflower

girls22.gif  I know exactly where harley's coming from for I've been there and I AM there.  But to think of the day that my sis's not here to share pogo with me sends an old familiar black cloud of lonliness and chills right up my spine.  Funny we never really think about these things till it's too late?  I lost a son and you just can't imagine what I'd give if he were back to race me and tease me in pogo just one more time.  But no speech.

Reviewing what you wrote harley, my sympathies with regards to your brother.

katye S Burke

I F I offended anyone I apologize .... Sometimes family gets on your nerves .. I have lost  a lot of people in my time  my mom has been gone now 36 years I was a teenager when she  died would love to hear her voice ..

katye

harley89

you have not offended anyone  i just wanted you  to think about it before you stop speaking to your sister.  God only knows i got family that i would love to hide from but they are my family/ We all got that one family member that just drives us over the edge but most times taking a deep breathe and slowly letting it out is best.  You have a history with her that you will have with no one else on the planet.  Thats special.    Treasure it and learn to just let her run on and on nothing says you have to listen or follow what she says/

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview