This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Question

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Can someone tell me why my poppit program runs slow. I have tried everything i know to speed it up and it still pops them slow. Any ideas or suggestions???? Thanks

disneyland lady

You should have probably posted this over in Technical Issues for a quicker answer. I noticed that ThunderpopperII works best on skill level 2 or even 3. It hangs on skill level 1. And make sure you have the settings so that it does not sit for more than 6 seconds of thinking time. Hope this helps.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't it run slow, also, because if it runs quickly, you don't get credit for the balloons popped?  We need 2,000,000 pops so I want every one to count!

Edited to say:  Ooops, I meant prizes counted, not balloons popped.  "My bad"

Homer

Quote from: Squid on June 05, 2009, 03:18:58 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't it run slow, also, because if it runs quickly, you don't get credit for the balloons popped?  We need 2,000,000 pops so I want every one to count!

I couldn't tell you. I've been done with that game. dancing16.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

Mine asks at the beginning if I care about tokens and if you say yes it will run slow, otherwise it pops them superfast and you will not get credit for tokens or even the right amount of prizes during a badge.

Squid

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview