PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 11:03:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paint shop pro 8

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

I was checking on the system requirements for paint shop pro 8 and I have heard Homer talk about it and how good it is. The systme requirements dont include Windows Vista so would anyone know if my computer would support it or do I need to find something different to use. If not, then does anyone else know of any programs out there where I cn download for free to make my own siggys. Thanks.

Homer

PSP 8 isn't compatible because it was made before Vista

The latest version is X2 and is on sale at Corel's website if you buy it before 5/31/09

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

Hocky

If you go to Corel's website you can download it and try it for free for 30 days.  I recommend doing that to see if you can learn to use it before you go buying a program you find that may be too difficult to learn.

twinkle6590

Quote from: hocky on May 28, 2009, 06:46:36 PM
If you go to Corel's website you can download it and try it for free for 30 days.  I recommend doing that to see if you can learn to use it before you go buying a program you find that may be too difficult to learn.

would you have the addy for Corel's website by chance ?
Thanks   tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 28, 2009, 07:52:25 PM
would you have the addy for Corel's website by chance ?
Thanks   tumbsup.gif

Ummm....that would be www. Corel . com  (take out spaces)m giggle2.gif

bams68

I myself prefer psp9 by far over any other version. Reason being is most tutorials you will find deal mostly with this version.
You can do pretty much all tuts using any version, however if your new to taggin' an such an relay on the images, then I highly suggest psp9.
Most all the members who've joined our psp workshop were able to use psp9 with Vista...there are patches you can get to make everything work. DLL files ..I think I even have them saved sumwhere. But yeah I think psp9 is the best out there - great starting copy.
You will also need a copy of animation shop for animated tags.

Oh an btw, you can get pretty much all of this for free is you look around or ask around
tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

thanks everyone I will check around and see what I can find.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview