PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:34:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Adding progams after buying $150 package

Started by mrsjoe,

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsjoe

I am a 150 member and just purchased an additional program using the roulette runner/paypal route. I supplied Badgehelp with the program name and registration code in the "message to sender" box during paypal checkout.
My question is, will my new program be added on to my 150 page or will badgehelp email me the password to register it?

Thanks!

swamp

Quote from: mrsjoe on June 01, 2009, 01:52:53 PM
I am a 150 member and just purchased an additional program using the roulette runner/paypal route. I supplied Badgehelp with the program name and registration code in the "message to sender" box during paypal checkout.
My question is, will my new program be added on to my 150 page or will badgehelp email me the password to register it?

Thanks!
more than likley they will add it to your 150 page  coffee.gif

Homer

Quote from: mrsjoe on June 01, 2009, 01:52:53 PM

Thanks!

email them and ask them to add it if they don't do it

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mrsjoe

Quote from: swamp on June 01, 2009, 01:55:51 PM
more than likley they will add it to your 150 page  coffee.gif

Yep, they just did! Thanks for your response. hi11.gif

~Sassy~

mrsjoe,
Have you checked your 150 page since you bought it?
They usually just add the new program to your 150 page, then you have to put the registration code in your 150 page and select the button on the right that says Get Password. It should give you your new password and you just copy it into your program.
Or they could just email it to you too. Check your 150 page first, ok.
Sassy

swamp

gator8_24

Oscar emailed me to tell me that the program I wanted was added to the 150 page , this was after I went th paypal route.

harley89

Might i suggest that you use the 150 member alternate pay .    It makes it simple for me.  Just enter the game you want pay 5 bucks and it will appear on your 150 page.   

http://www.badgehelp.com/alternatecc.php

jarjar

Thanks Harley. That is the link I use also. Quick and easy never a problem.

disneyland lady

When you try to pay for the item on this link it gives you an error message and I don't know where to pay for a $5 program other than here. I emailed Badgehelp several hours ago but have not yet gotten a response.

Harleygurl5150

Quote from: harley89 on June 04, 2009, 04:27:03 AM
Might i suggest that you use the 150 member alternate pay .    It makes it simple for me.  Just enter the game you want pay 5 bucks and it will appear on your 150 page.   

OMG I just bought LottsOmega and paid FULL price LOL what an idiot! I forgot as a 150 member you could get them at a cheaper price> UGH!  bubblegum.gif I still however haven't gotten my registration code, which is wierd because BH is always so quick.  My 150 page email don't exist anymore and the email I use to purchase the cheats is different.  Wrote to them, no answer.  Don't know what else to do.  Still kicking myself for spending twice the money I don't have because I am a addict. LOL  Bookmarking the link above for future use...Oh yea...that token grabber thing is AWESOME!! I just gained 137,500 free tokens. Thanks to whoever invented that one!   cheesy.gif

Mayhem

The token grabber was my little invention - I figured we automated everything else, why not this?  tongue.gif

I'm glad you like it!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

arniebear

embrace.gif thanks again Mayhem for the tokie grabber it makes things so easy.

mycatownsme

I love this site. Learning something new everyday.
I purchased 2 programs yesterday through the rouletter runner/paypal way.
All went great. But, now that I know there is an easier way in using the link,
I'll use it instead.
Thank you to all here and BH too.  embrace.gif
StevesMom

Harleygurl5150

So if my 150 page email is different then the email I used to purchase any new cheats how do I get my registration codes?  As I was trying to explain before, I purchased LottsOmega 2 days ago now, put in the registration code, and didn't get the code to register it.  For example my 150 page email is (Which no longer exists anymore, just used that when I first bought the 150), but my current email which I have everything sent to is
I put that in the comment section when I purchased it from Paypal, along with my 10.99 payment, and still haven't gotten the code, and/or my 150 page hasn't been updated.  (Pressed F5, waited a bit, repeated etc.)  

I also explained it again (the best I can because it is kinda confusing) in the customer service section, and still nothing.  Anyone have any ideas what I should do next??  Do I just spend more money and go through the link that was given earlier?  Looking for suggestions, and sorry again if this is confusing, I don't know how to put it any better.  Thanx!

Homer

Quote from: Harleygurl5150 on July 01, 2009, 08:49:59 PM
So if my 150 page email is different then the email I used to purchase any new cheats how do I get my registration codes?  As I was trying to explain before, I purchased LottsOmega 2 days ago now, put in the registration code, and didn't get the code to register it.  For example my 150 page email is (Which no longer exists anymore, just used that when I first bought the 150), but my current email which I have everything sent to is
I put that in the comment section when I purchased it from Paypal, along with my 10.99 payment, and still haven't gotten the code, and/or my 150 page hasn't been updated.  (Pressed F5, waited a bit, repeated etc.)  

I also explained it again (the best I can because it is kinda confusing) in the customer service section, and still nothing.  Anyone have any ideas what I should do next??  Do I just spend more money and go through the link that was given earlier?  Looking for suggestions, and sorry again if this is confusing, I don't know how to put it any better.  Thanx!

Only BH can help you. You need to email them. Please do not post email addys in public

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Harleygurl5150

Oops...Sorry Homer...That is why I put a fake addy in there...will check back with BH thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview