PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:05:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buy Pocket Pogo Games

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

Maybe I'm that dumb-but how do you upload the tokens you win from the pogo hand held to your pogo account?

I know when you register it, it comes with so many tokens and 30 days of pogo-but how do you add the badges/tokens you win to your pogo account or can you?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

I wondered the same thing. It would have to have internet access, either via satellite or computer hook up.

I used to have TriPeaks on my cell phone and it would add the tokens, but no badges.

C~M

Cancelled
This item is cancelled and no longer available to order. We are keeping it on our website for informational purposes only. The manufacturer has informed Entertainment Earth that this item has been cancelled and was never manufactured.

swamp

Mayhem

Entertainment Earth made a mistake by labeling them "cancelled".

They have been delayed till August but you can pre order them once again.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

disneyland lady

I don't have the cash for those - I preordered a trip to Mars.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

robinthehood

Hi everyone!  This is my first post.  These games are now listed on Pogo's site.  I guess they are going to come out after all?  I also found on another site pictures of the badges..  I can't imagine how they get transferred to your online account... If anyone else has any new info it would be great.  I will keep searching. 
And hey this is great info site! cheerleading.gif

Nymph Sorceress

These games are already out in stores.
I picked up one earlier this week....the Battleship game.
As far as collecting your tokens earned and such online, they give you a code after you have reached so far and you can log on to pogo and get the stuff online with that code. Also, for the 30-day membership/extend current memebership (they give a choice depending on what type of pogo account you got), they give you a code when you first start up the game and you would type that into pogo online and get that as well.
I have yet to do any of the above so I'm not sure of the whole thing yet. This info. is from the booklet that came with the game.

Hope this info helps!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview