PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 08:13:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help me name my kitten!

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Homer on June 01, 2009, 11:33:25 AM
Since it's a male how about Won Hung Lo?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Isn't he the chinese brother of Sum Ting Wong?

hysterical.gif

twinkle6590

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Cute Homer.....I figured you had a good one up your sleeve somewhere.

Stinkerbell

I guess this means "Spot" is out of the question?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 01, 2009, 01:04:27 PM
I guess this means "Spot" is out of the question?

Don't let Billy Mays and his OxyClean near Spot or he'll be Spotless  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on June 01, 2009, 02:05:08 PM
Don't let Billy Mays and his OxyClean near Spot or he'll be Spotless  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Have you seen his TV show? I can't recall the name of it. It's like a reality show.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 01, 2009, 04:14:03 PM
Have you seen his TV show? I can't recall the name of it. It's like a reality show.

Yes, I Tivo it and skip through the infommercials.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

twinkle6590

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 01, 2009, 04:14:03 PM

Are you talking about Tim the Toolman ?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 01, 2009, 05:48:14 PM
Are you talking about Tim the Toolman ?

No, we're talking about the loud mouth Billy Mays guy who does all those infommercials for OxyClean and other products. He has a TV show now that shows the process of promoting new products, etc.

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 01, 2009, 06:01:13 PM
No, we're talking about the loud mouth Billy Mays guy who does all those infommercials for OxyClean and other products. He has a TV show now that shows the process of promoting new products, etc.

Its called "Pitchmen".  Each week they showcase two "new" invention products and in the end determine which of the two will be a success or a flop ( or needs more work ).  They involve the Telebrand people ( as seen on TV ) to do the marketing and test market the products on certain areas to see how well they will do as a "as seen on TV product".  Its ok for a reality show, but Billy Mays really gets on my nerves with his "yelling" . slap1.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on June 02, 2009, 02:19:00 AM
Its called "Pitchmen".  Each week they showcase two "new" invention products and in the end determine which of the two will be a success or a flop ( or needs more work ).  They involve the Telebrand people ( as seen on TV ) to do the marketing and test market the products on certain areas to see how well they will do as a "as seen on TV product".  Its ok for a reality show, but Billy Mays really gets on my nerves with his "yelling" . slap1.gif

Yeah, and...well... I don't know... think he dyes his hair?  giggle2.gif

Squid

no-no.gif

(I think this is my 10,000th post!  Yippers.)

Homer

How about Bear? That way when people ask does Bear poop in the woods you can say no he goes in the litter box

Joe C

If he slaps everyone that even slightly disagrees with him, you could call him Homer. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview