Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheater Altercations/Confrontations

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Other players chat in Pogo?

I almost had forgotten that function exists. I thought it was just pretty colors scrolling by, written by 10,000 monkeys trying to create Shakespeare. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

arniebear

QuoteI go into the rooms that anything goes. All they do is fight or pick a fight with someone who just said Hi to them. They so busy doing that they don't even see what going on in the game. Or they not even playing they just there to start trouble.

giggle2.gif I have got to try that........seems peaceful compared to the cheat police  shocked.gif

harley89

i wish that Pogo players would realize that tokens are not REAL MONEY.  The only real money offered on Pogo is jackpots(supposedly)   I dont give a rats  ass.gif  how many tokens, badges , high scores or how many games they have played.  Pogo would make things easier if they would just make NO CHAT rooms

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on June 05, 2009, 11:09:25 AM
i wish that Pogo players would realize that tokens are not REAL MONEY.  The only real money offered on Pogo is jackpots(supposedly)   I dont give a rats  ass.gif  how many tokens, badges , high scores or how many games they have played.  Pogo would make things easier if they would just make NO CHAT rooms

I like the NO CHAT room idea. You'd find me there all the time!

swamp

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on June 05, 2009, 01:18:23 PM
lol me  3  embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif

But I would chat with you  embrace.gif  Well, if I was at the computer I would.   giggle2.gif

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 05, 2009, 01:54:29 PM
But I would chat with you  embrace.gif  Well, if I was at the computer I would.   giggle2.gif
inlove1.gif embrace.gif me 2 if i seen you in a room with me

Squid

Hocky

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on June 05, 2009, 03:17:23 PM
NO CHAT
NO CHAT
NO CHAT
NO CHAT

sparkler.gif vote.gif sparkler.gif vote.gif sparkler.gif vote.gif sparkler.gif vote.gif sparkler.gif

I am all for this Inky....GAWD they are even fighting out in the lobbies now. It is getting totally unreal. undecided.gif

jarjar

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 05, 2009, 07:56:58 PM
I am all for this Inky....GAWD they are even fighting out in the lobbies now. It is getting totally unreal. undecided.gif
I have seen the lobby fights also Sassy..... too funny hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on June 05, 2009, 07:57:57 PM
I have seen the lobby fights also Sassy..... too funny hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
BadgeHelp's newest cheat....LobbyFighter 1.2

It posts "TY", "YW", "Why aren't people chatting?" and "Who is cheating?", along with 35 other annoying phrases, so you can harass other players without even being there.

Use the "Uncensored Room" checkbox for adding *&^%%$&*% fun. swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

C~M

I reported 2 people for telling how to cheat and where to get them (they gave addy out) and Pogo booted them both...lmao

I wouldn't have reported them except they were b i t c h i n g about cheaters and then people asked   where to get cheats and they gave out addresses...lmao

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 05, 2009, 08:25:13 PM
I reported 2 people for telling how to cheat and where to get them (they gave addy out) and Pogo booted them both...lmao

I wouldn't have reported them except they were b i t c h i n g about cheaters and then people asked   where to get cheats and they gave out addresses...lmao
giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 05, 2009, 08:25:13 PM

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 05, 2009, 08:18:08 PM
BadgeHelp's newest cheat....LobbyFighter 1.2

It posts "TY", "YW", "Why aren't people chatting?" and "Who is cheating?", along with 35 other annoying phrases, so you can harass other players without even being there.

Use the "Uncensored Room" checkbox for adding *&^%%$&*% fun. swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Too funny, Joe!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

MsMissy

crosstietruck

hysterical.gif   I usually point out that Pogo doesn't really care (unless it involves the JP) so why should they?  I usually don't get a response. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview