Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheater Altercations/Confrontations

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 22, 2009, 10:58:35 AM
Glad I was kept out of that ruckus cuz I heard it got brutal. I had to call the Squidward Surgery for reattachment.

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

watching you.gif watching you.gif watching you.gif

giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Glad I was kept out of that ruckus cuz I heard it got brutal. I had to call the Squidward Surgery for reattachment.

Oooh, that's gotta hurt!

Joe C

Calamari tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

Squid

Quote from: swamp on June 22, 2009, 04:34:24 PM
its good to see squidly practicing safe sex  magnifier.gif magnifier.gif zipper.gif giggle2.gif

It does look a bit like Mr. Penis cutting up condom rings.  ROFLMAO!  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Someone asked "What do the Bee prizes look like?" while we were playing Poppit for the new Mix badge.

Hilarity ensued. I said "They look like red dice", something people that finished the LAST Mix badge would find funny. giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on June 22, 2009, 07:36:32 PM
Someone asked "What do the Bee prizes look like?" while we were playing Poppit for the new Mix badge.

Hilarity ensued. I said "They look like red dice", something people that finished the LAST Mix badge would find funny. giggle2.gif
That got asked several times while playing and I wish I had that comeback cuz I was playing for the red dice once again.

arniebear

I don't know if I were Squid I would be careful of stalkers.  I was in a room 's and a couple of guys were saying how much the liked the Squid's cute wiggling butts.  shocked.gif

Squid

Quote from: arniebear on June 23, 2009, 05:30:38 AM
I don't know if I were Squid I would be careful of stalkers.  I was in a room 's and a couple of guys were saying how much the liked the Squid's cute wiggling butts.  shocked.gif

giggle2.gif ass.gif giggle2.gif ass.gif giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 23, 2009, 05:08:58 AM
That got asked several times while playing and I wish I had that comeback cuz I was playing for the red dice once again.
The person believed me when I said red dice. They got mad at me when they did not get credit for the red dice on the bee prize challenge. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 23, 2009, 07:20:58 AM
The person believed me when I said red dice. They got mad at me when they did not get credit for the red dice on the bee prize challenge. tumbsup.gif

Trouble maker!

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 23, 2009, 08:19:05 AM
Trouble maker!
Honestly, it was one of the dumbest challenge questions I have ever heard. "What does the "Bee" prize look like?" Seriously, I am trying to think of a dumber question related to a challenge. Maybe a slots question, like "How do I get the popcorn prizes in Showbiz Slots?"

If someone asks, "How do I win a game?" or "How often do you see "Bee" prizes?" then I can help.

By the way, the final answer for "What does the 'Bee' prize look like?" is "yellow and black with big, googly eyes. It is the money you could be saving with Geico"

This is why I rarely chat in Pogo. Too much sarcasm for the ordinary player. shy12.gif

Magzy

Some people are just askin for it though and it is very difficult to keep quiet.  For instance, pop into a Hog room and immediately ask how do you play this, what do you need for the challenge, etc etc, the stupidity is overwhelming!!! girl5.gif

Stinkerbell

In Lottso Express people kept coming in asking "How do I get the badge?" and while in some games that's an easy answer, multiple trying to give the long drawn out explanation was ridiculous. I finally said, "You know, this is one of those games where reading the instructions, really does help." I got so many "amens" it was almost funny.

Sometimes the challenge requirement isn't clearly explained in the instructions, so I understand...but you're right Joe, sometimes the questions are beyond amazing.

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on June 23, 2009, 08:48:01 AM
Honestly, it was one of the dumbest challenge questions I have ever heard. "What does the "Bee" prize look like?" Seriously, I am trying to think of a dumber question related to a challenge.

What's a bee?

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview