Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheater Altercations/Confrontations

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I just came from a Sea Ball room, using a name that has never seen an auto, and was shocked at the nastiness of the players regarding cheaters.
One woman in the room came right out and said that she reports everyone she suspects of cheating and blah blah blah.

I finally just told her that perhaps if she complained less and played more she might get better scores. I also pointed out that simply because someone chooses not to speak in a room doesn't make them a cheater,  anymore than someone who plays well because they practice.

AND I added that I never paid much attention because I don't have the time or inclination to police the game rooms, suggesting that perhaps since they are not enjoying themselves they should find another room.

Finally, someone who was getting very high scores piped up and said that she gets high scores because she plays a lot and would be very unhappy to end up reported by someone just because she was suspected of cheating.

The mouthy reporter finally left the room with some pithy closing statement about trying to have fun, if possible, with cheaters in the room.

Like I said, I drew no attention to my cheating self because I was on a different name with only a few million tokens.

Maybe we should petition Pogo for cheater rooms. Then people can argue about who has the best auto.

swamp

harley89

you ever notice that some rooms are called auto adulations  or just autos  maybe those are our rooms and pogo  didnt tell homer.   I was playing in addiction solitarie and there was 2 players that every time they got a token gift to give they would keep asking the people to speak up that they didnt give gifts to people that used autos.  Well came my turn for his gift I told him to keep  it I was interested in feeding his ego. 

Stinkerbell

That's how I feel, Harley... keep it, let someone else stroke their egos.

I even mentioned the passing rooms in bingo, and that people still dont pass, but who cares? I said that there are badges to earn that you need to keep wilds for blackouts, so why did people whine to Pogo so much that Pogo added passing rooms that people don't pass in anyway?  And I told this one lady, mrs something that she has too much time on her hands if all she has to do is report people to Pogo. I even said that Pogo members act like kindergarteners on the playground running and telling the teacher that little Johnny won't let them win, too.

I was on a roll, but like I said I was on an account that is above reproach so even if they reported me, there would be nothing to endanger the account.

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on June 04, 2009, 12:42:31 PM
you ever notice that some rooms are called auto adulations  or just autos  maybe those are our rooms and pogo  didnt tell homer.   I was playing in addiction solitarie and there was 2 players that every time they got a token gift to give they would keep asking the people to speak up that they didnt give gifts to people that used autos.  Well came my turn for his gift I told him to keep  it I was interested in feeding his ego. 

Every room is for cheaters. If they can't live with us then screw'em.  tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on June 04, 2009, 01:43:47 PM
If they can't live with us then screw'em.  tongue.gif
Well, wait a minute. Where do you go to get to do that?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

snowflower

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 04, 2009, 06:03:21 PM

girls22.gif Let me know when you find out ''' I'm a comin too!! wooohooo!!

shoes

What does that badge look like and where and how do you get it?? hi11.gif   tumbsup.gif

Joe C

My favorite reply to the Everyone Whines Bingo crowd is to get a blackout AND pass the most wilds in the same game.

I also tell them that I get ALL blackout Premium badges 50x to make up for all the whining I have had to put up with. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

This most recent Challenge in Addiction Solitaire reminded me of why I do not like most of the people playing Pogo. There were several people making a begging match out of who would get the "gift". I finally had to add my 2 cents and told them that they were acting like elementary school bullies with their playground antics of who gets picked for dodge ball. I suggested they "grow up and make a decision without putting a ransom on it". Right after I did that I started getting lots of gifts - obviously everyone else was also fed up with their actions and were showing their support.

Hocky

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 05, 2009, 06:13:42 AM
This most recent Challenge in Addiction Solitaire reminded me of why I do not like most of the people playing Pogo. There were several people making a begging match out of who would get the "gift". I finally had to add my 2 cents and told them that they were acting like elementary school bullies with their playground antics of who gets picked for dodge ball. I suggested they "grow up and make a decision without putting a ransom on it". Right after I did that I started getting lots of gifts - obviously everyone else was also fed up with their actions and were showing their support.

You go girl !  cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

Update:  I went back into the same room later in the day and the same mrs person was back in there, bitching again. I said "Oh, please, tell me you're NOT still here playing kindergarten cop."  She never replied to me but the complaining stopped.

arniebear

I have had the cheater name calling in almost every room I am in, my computer is not that fast so even with the auto it does not win all that often.  Problem is the same person will win over and over and then that draws attention and the names start flying.  I now look for rooms with people that have zillions of tokens and aren't chatting.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on June 05, 2009, 07:58:41 AM
I have had the cheater name calling in almost every room I am in, my computer is not that fast so even with the auto it does not win all that often.  Problem is the same person will win over and over and then that draws attention and the names start flying.  I now look for rooms with people that have zillions of tokens and aren't chatting.

Yeah, we need to post a list of good cheating rooms, but then Pogo would get hold of it, or the anti-cheater minions would and show up to excersize our demon selves.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 05, 2009, 06:13:42 AM
Smooth move, DLL!  Way to get more tokies!  hehehe

Fluffy756

I go into the rooms that anything goes. All they do is fight or pick a fight with someone who just said Hi to them. They so busy doing that they don't even see what going on in the game. Or they not even playing they just there to start trouble.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview