Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheater Altercations/Confrontations

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffgordonfan24

bubblegum.gif  um at this point...ill point out.... there is an option to TURN OFF CHATT... use it... it makes all rooms chatt free....  then you dont have to listen to any of them...      whistle.gif

swamp

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on June 07, 2009, 10:38:25 AM
bubblegum.gif  um at this point...ill point out.... there is an option to TURN OFF CHATT... use it... it makes all rooms chatt free....  then you dont have to listen to any of them...      whistle.gif
so true~~~~ nascar4.gif  GO JEFF GO  nascar4.gif

ILoveSiamese

I usually turn off my chat but sometimes I leave it on just for the show. camera.gif
Real fun in Every one wins Bingo when peeps Blackout in the passing rooms. 
Boy peeps think they own these room.
I do it just to piss them off when they complain.  whistle.gif
and they cant see my stats (Love that feature) they really complain then.
I just tell them its none of their beeswax and go on.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on June 07, 2009, 10:38:25 AM

Where's the fun in that?

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on June 05, 2009, 08:18:08 PM
BadgeHelp's newest cheat....LobbyFighter 1.2

It posts "TY", "YW", "Why aren't people chatting?" and "Who is cheating?", along with 35 other annoying phrases, so you can harass other players without even being there.

Use the "Uncensored Room" checkbox for adding *&^%%$&*% fun. swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif
giggle2.gif I want this one.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Magzy

I added it two days ago and have not got the password yet....what is taking so long diablo.gif....jk giggle2.gif

crosstietruck

MY REAL POGO PROFILE!

All About Me
I believe If you can't be nice just shut up and let the rest of us have a nice day. save the DRAUMA it isn't cute and shows lack of intelligence.

I don't smoke cigs/pot or drink booze and I don't judge those that do. NO ONE IS PERFECT! There are even Food addicts. I am a POGO badge addict... SOMETHING FINALLY GOT ME! I don't know why something that petty got me! I feel kind of dumb or psych, But I have to have em! I wish ppl would not continue to judge others. It seems like we all have some kind of addiction!
Thank god for the Auto Club or I would be a ZOMBIE! If that bugs ya... Get a life! At least there is an out for my addiction!

cheerleading.gif  I didn't think I could get by with saying badgehelp or pogo cheats.  If something comes of my profile... auto club means I take drives...  lipsrsealed.gif  I am trying the 50+ group to park.... they may be a little more chilled and less concerned with what others do.

disneyland lady

hmmmmm..... you go into 50+ because you think they will be more mellow and less likely to report you?
  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Someone with your same screenname is not a member but has over 40,000,000 tokies but nothing that interesting about the profile.

swamp

crosstietruck

Yea this is my late hubbys sn...  When I originally purchased the 150 I used his sn... unfortunately it is hard for Badge help to Take care of needs when I use my sn... so for them I will use this one even though I don't like it.  Sry about the confusion...  Yea stinker... Keep me private... edit done... thanks.    Love you guys... wish I could have said Badge help to slide you business.. but you know that isn't possible.  Sorry all you will just have to keep reading profiles and perhaps one day you will figure out which cheater I am...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: crosstietruck on June 09, 2009, 05:51:33 PM
Yea this is my late hubbys sn...  When I originally purchased the 150 I used his sn... unfortunately it is hard for Badge help to Take care of needs when I use my sn... so for them I will use this one even though I don't like it.  Sry about the confusion...  Please all say hi.. I may not answer though because I go for long drives with the auto club... lol

It's not a good idea to list your Pogo SN here, just in case there are snoops.

TF02

I always get told that im cheating....no wonder why im not a people person. ha  swear2.gif slap1.gif tease.gif

Joe C

Quote from: TF02 on June 16, 2009, 07:43:20 PM
I always get told that im cheating....no wonder why im not a people person. ha  swear2.gif slap1.gif tease.gif
I have no idea if people are calling me a cheater. I do not read chats most of the time I am "playing" Pogo. I have turned off Pogo Messages from anyone not on my list. My list has three names on it.

On the rare occasions I actually see someone accuse me of cheating in the text box, I type nothing. I just laugh to myself and get whatever badge I am working on at the time. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

raine56

These people have nothing better to do.  I was in The Poppit Show the other night ploughing my way through the million or so prizes needed to get that last badge.  I should say my auto was and when I checked in the morning this person is in the room bitching about how many tokens I have.  I have about 70 million.  I just laughed because he had been going on for quite a while by the look of the length of chat to nobody.  I was in bed catching zzzzz's. lol  He had to specifically find me and come into the same room as there was not one other single person playing.  Good grief why bother?????

Squid

I agree, Raine, it's just silly.  It sounds like he needs a good bowel movement.  ROFL  hysterical.gif

When you're done with TPS, Raine, and you feel like doing mine, just shout.   devil1.gif

raine56

The rate I am going with TPS Squid it will be some time in 2015. lol

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on June 17, 2009, 04:08:41 AM
The rate I am going with TPS Squid it will be some time in 2015. lol

Ok, I'll be waiting.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

jazzybitz

what happens when we get caught will others on same ip suffer we have 4 puters networked-do u just change ip
white flag.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview