PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:17:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's Better To Drink Beer After Exercise Than Water

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

It's Better To Drink Beer After Exercise Than Water

Researchers at Granada University in Spain have come across a discovery that will undoubtedly please athletes and sports enthusiasts - a pint of beer post-workout or match is better at rehydrating the human body than water.

Professor Manuel Garzon, a member of Granada's medical faculty, made the finding after tests on 25 students over several months. Researchers believe that it is the sugars, salts, and bubbles in a beer that may help people absorb fluids more quickly.

Based on the results of the study, researchers recommend moderate consumption of beer as a part of athletes' diets. "Moderate consumption" for men is 500ml per day, and for women is 250ml per day.

beer11.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jarjar

Wow what an incentive to exercise. Geez I already drink beer. So if I exercise I can have more undecided.gif
Thanks Mayhem  embrace.gif

Squid

I won't believe the results until they make it so women can drink as much as men.  That's my mission.

beer11.gif gb.gif drunk.gif beer11.gif gb.gif drunk.gif beer11.gif gb.gif drunk.gif

harley89

Well SNAP  They figure this out after I start taking a med that will alter my personality if I drink acholol. Well maybe I should go ahead and see what my alter self is like might like them better

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on June 08, 2009, 07:15:53 AM
Well SNAP  They figure this out after I start taking a med that will alter my personality if I drink acholol. Well maybe I should go ahead and see what my alter self is like might like them better
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

~Sassy~

Stinkerbell

I don't drink beer and wine gives me "ugly face" when I drink it. Would Pina Coladas or Tequila Sunrises or Sex on the Beach be as effective?

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 08, 2009, 11:09:14 AM
I don't drink beer and wine gives me "ugly face" when I drink it. Would Pina Coladas or Tequila Sunrises or Sex on the Beach be as effective?
giggle2.gif I seem to remember when I was younger that Sex on the Beach was a better calorie burner lipsrsealed.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on June 08, 2009, 12:20:56 PM
 giggle2.gif I seem to remember when I was younger that Sex on the Beach was a better calorie burner lipsrsealed.gif

Yeah, but one is sandy and the other is fruity. Which are you referring to?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 08, 2009, 01:28:27 PM
Yeah, but one is sandy and the other is fruity. Which are you referring to?

That's no way to talk about Squid and Joe C  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

This study was done by men, so they 'cheated' the women. Being from Florida and home of Dr Cade, I say Gatorade is better.  Plus take a blanket to the beach and have great sex anyway!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview