PlayBuddy
July 04, 2024, 05:39:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Changes coming to Boardwalk Seaball......

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Here's a question for yous all....

I've been running the auto for this and I go into a solo room. I've noticed that every so often, someone will enter the room, play exactly 2 games, then wait 2 rounds and leave the room. I'm wondering if there isn't an organized vigilante group canvessing the rooms, reporting people.

Has anyone else noticed this unusually suspiscious trend?   magnifier.gif

Squid

Yes, I've noticed the same thing.  Anyone else?

Also, today, three people came into my room and NONE of them played.  I was the only one playing in the room.  I suspected them of something so I typed in chat, "Is there a reason that none of you are playing?".  Within 10 seconds, they were all gone.   They were all there for more than one game.  I questioned them during the second game and *POOF* they disappeared.

Either I'm paranoid or a vigilante group is forming in Sea Ball!!

Jewel

This game boots people for "inactivity" so maybe they wander off to do something else while the game loads and then it boots them when they don't come back right away.

Joe C

Quote from: Jewel on June 10, 2009, 04:54:51 PM
This game boots people for "inactivity" so maybe they wander off to do something else while the game loads and then it boots them when they don't come back right away.
cheesy.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Pogo Pirates, that's what they are! Bastages.  I watched today awhile and when someone would come in I would say "you know, you can earn more tickets playing in an empty room." Some would leave right away which meant either they wanted an empty room or they saw that I was there and chatting.

I think they are out to get me. I do.   panic button.gif panic button.gif help.gif help.gif

Stinkerbell

No, I prefer to think that they are after me. Makes me feel important.  hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on June 10, 2009, 05:04:10 PM
cheesy.gif

That kind of stuff is happening too much for that to be the answer.  Also, I am playing in a "concealed" temporary room with PLENTY of empty rooms around me.  They come into my room and do nothing?  Then, right after I type something, they disappear.  That's too coincidental... they weren't booted for inactivity right after getting my message, they left - one by one.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 10, 2009, 05:05:44 PM
No, I prefer to think that they are after me. Makes me feel important.  hysterical.gif

Me, too! 

I think we need to start our own company "Pogo PI's".  We're onto 'em, Stinky.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 10, 2009, 05:08:43 PM
Me, too! 

I think we need to start our own company "Pogo PI's".  We're onto 'em, Stinky.

I get to be Sherlock Holmes!

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 10, 2009, 05:11:27 PM
Or Columbo. I like Columbo. And Monk too, I like Monk.

Sorry, you picked Sherrie.  I'm Columbo... I already have the trenchcoat.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 10, 2009, 05:06:27 PM
That kind of stuff is happening too much for that to be the answer.  Also, I am playing in a "concealed" temporary room with PLENTY of empty rooms around me.  They come into my room and do nothing?  Then, right after I type something, they disappear.  That's too coincidental... they weren't booted for inactivity right after getting my message, they left - one by one.

That's been happening to me tonight. Empty room, no one around for miles and then one after another people come in, several people. Then they leave when I say something, one right after another. The rogues have formed a more cohesive group and they are after us, AFTER US I TELL YOU!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview