PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:47:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Food Alert !

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Stinker and Homer the Q is having Corkey's BBQ on today! Stinker taking your advise and ordering the pulled pork. Thinking about the try me offer-  M17281

Your mouth watering yet? Tempt your taste buds with the most delicious barbecue products in the Ultimate BBQ Sampler. From Corky's BBQ.
Includes two 1-lb rib racks covered in Corky's famous original barbecue sauce, 2 lbs of hickory-smoked jumbo barbecue wings in original sauce, and two 1-lb trays of handpulled barbecue pork shoulder
Net weight 6 lbs
Arrives within two days of shipping; packaged with dry in but may arrive with little to none remaining
Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam
Made in USA

They will also be on toinight at 10PM ET

Squid

At the risk of offending those who might enjoy that menu, may I simply say....  vomit.gif

Sorry, there is nothing appealing about that to me.  Sawwy.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 09, 2009, 12:12:01 PM
Stinker and Homer the Q is having Corkey's BBQ on today! Stinker taking your advise and ordering the pulled pork. Thinking about the try me offer-  M17281

Your mouth watering yet? Tempt your taste buds with the most delicious barbecue products in the Ultimate BBQ Sampler. From Corky's BBQ.
Includes two 1-lb rib racks covered in Corky's famous original barbecue sauce, 2 lbs of hickory-smoked jumbo barbecue wings in original sauce, and two 1-lb trays of handpulled barbecue pork shoulder
Net weight 6 lbs
Arrives within two days of shipping; packaged with dry in but may arrive with little to none remaining
Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam
Made in USA

They will also be on toinight at 10PM ET

Yuuuummmmmy! Yes, he really liked it...me, not so much. But I'm odd that way... errr... most ways.  hysterical.gif

gator8_24

I'm only ordering the pulled pork and if donm't like it get money refunded not much to lose

Mayhem

Interesting .. they now ship to Canada.

All perishable items are fully cooked, vacuum sealed and frozen. These items are then packed in an insulated Styrofoam cooler with dry ice and shipped via FedEx.

All frozen items are delivered within 2 days via FedEx Express or FedEx Ground at no additional charge.

Tempting ...  tongue.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 09, 2009, 01:05:43 PM
I'm only ordering the pulled pork and if donm't like it get money refunded not much to lose

That's a great deal!  Go for it.

gator8_24

Quote from: Mayhem on June 09, 2009, 01:14:42 PM
Interesting .. they now ship to Canada.

All perishable items are fully cooked, vacuum sealed and frozen. These items are then packed in an insulated Styrofoam cooler with dry ice and shipped via FedEx.

All frozen items are delivered within 2 days via FedEx Express or FedEx Ground at no additional charge.

Tempting ...  tongue.gif

Go for it and we'll have a taste -off lol

I bet the now shipping to CA is becsuse the food is fully cooked. most are raw.

Mayhem

All we need now is the BH visa card and were good to go!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Sure .. and while your at it .. I want one of these too :

gator8_24

N ow boys, be nice and play fair. Go to opposite corners and come out  slap1.gif slap1.gif  hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Maybe we should ask for the car first .. then when we get denied, ask for the ribs instead  tongue.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview