PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 03:17:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

cribbage

Started by maxine,

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaLandCruiser

DAM IT , pogo must of fixed it so we can't do that , o well ill ask a friend to do it :-\.

kizzakad

cribage is so easy.... 
use the 2 browser technique,, change the forfit timer to 1min,, if its ure turn first click any card, and make the other sn time out and you will win that point and so on..

sorry scratch that idea it says you win the game but you dont get the point towards the badge......

anyone have any ideas?

bob@pogopal

I suggest you use two browsers and play well in one browser and poorly in the other.

kizzakad

lol yeah thx ,, i cant even play it,, lol im just clicking any cards...lol and using mine and my friends sn's so either way one of them will win..lol

DJ_

You want to win pairs and try to get 15 or 31.....have the losing name throw out cards that you have so you can win pairs, a game takes about 10 min.  ;)

eminem

if u all have a basic understanding of the game, join a game where someone is playing a puter.  most of the time the puter is kicking ass and u can win your badge that way.  that is how i did it.  but don't forget u have to have a basic understanding of the game.  gl to all!!!

2TOOME

I ended playing w/ 2 browsers and it took me about 3 hours to beat myself :P It was the longest 3 hours ever!

KittyKat

LuLu

I used two browsers and got it in about an hour.  Like DJ says, you have to give the losing name bad cards and keep the pairs for your crib.  Make sure you can get 15 or 31 for yourself and not the losing name. 

kizzakad

is there anyone who still needs there cribbage badge and wants help,, if so let me know cuz im good at loosing ..lol and you will get it in no time.

zenia

join a game already in progress and replace a bot that winning, Best advise I can give to help with the badge

kizzakad

we knew that thx..

so nobody needs help with badge?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview