PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:12:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Underground

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

I was just wondering if on the word whomp underground, does getting the jp spin mean a win or do you have to get all the way to the flag at the end for it to be considered a win? i get my jp spin but i cant get to the flag alot of times. i want to finish ranking out in this game so i was just wondering how far you had to go to get the ranks. I even checked the site that posts all the ranks for the games and it didnt say anything about jp spins or how far you had to get. Can anyone help me please ?  Thanks.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 06, 2009, 08:34:56 AM
I was just wondering if on the word whomp underground, does getting the jp spin mean a win or do you have to get all the way to the flag at the end for it to be considered a win? i get my jp spin but i cant get to the flag alot of times. i want to finish ranking out in this game so i was just wondering how far you had to go to get the ranks. I even checked the site that posts all the ranks for the games and it didnt say anything about jp spins or how far you had to get. Can anyone help me please ?  Thanks.

It's a spin. When I would reach the spin point I would hit new game and get credit.

twinkle6590

thanks stinkerbell. I was hoping so. I dont have any problem getting that far its that darn flag that i cant seem to make it to half the time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview