This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Express

Started by MsMissy,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

They say you have to win 30 SuperLottso cards, but i have not seen 1 & i have been playing way over an hour. Now can someone tell me , How to do get them? im just winning the Mega Lottso everytime& yes im using the cheat.  panic button.gif

C~M

super lottso cards are on each side...complete the 3 cards on either side and scratch them all at once, don't do both sides at once or you get that big card.

disneyland lady

Does the auto do this? I played out the free trial and got nothing - don't wanna spend the money on the auto if you can't get the challenge done.

gator8_24

I didn't use the auto for that one. Think the auto does them as appear.  It's been while since I played tha game.

MsMissy

Thanks crazyman, i asked someone in room whom i no & they said same thing you did. have to do this 1 without Auto. took a few hrs but i got it. what a nightmare LOL  popcorn2.gif

Joe C

We all knew Pogo was going to make challenges requiring us to do things like fill out X Super Lottso Cards or Y Mega Lottso Cards. It would be nice if the auto had a check box allowing us to configure how we want it to play. cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

chummychum

Joe C

That was a nice, quick update. We will probably need check boxes in the future for Mega Lottso and Lottso as well, given how "creative" the folks at Pogo are. Just like Scrabble challenges all revolve around making words on certain bonus spots. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

arniebear

I did this by hand, it was not so bad at least I can get up and leave it, unlike regular Lottso which I hate, and always run auto for.

mycatownsme

The auto on this game is so excellent that I was able to run it for a bit and then I paused it and would do so much and then put the auto going again. It took longer to do but can't complain about the challenge especially with the auto help. I'll be keeping this version for a while.
Thanks!   hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on June 11, 2009, 06:08:42 AM
I did this by hand, it was not so bad at least I can get up and leave it, unlike regular Lottso which I hate, and always run auto for.

I did mine by auto and I'm doing my daughter's by hand.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview