PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:12:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avon Bubble Bath Uses

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

girls22.gif  Avon Bubble Bath Uses

1.   Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands, add a touch of SSS Bath Oil.
2.   Use as hair shampoo.
3.   As a dog shampoo, the dogs coat will shine! (keep out of dogs eyes).
4.   Eliminates bathtub ring, great companion to SSS Bath Oil.  Dries tub to clean shine.
5.   Cleans bathroom vanity, no water spots.
6.   Cleans combs and brushes and leaves no film.
7.   Add to childrens wading pool.  Great big bubble bath outside PLUS it cleans the childs pool.
8.   Add to cleaning water for cars, aluminum or vinyl siding, campers or trailers.
9.   Leaves protective coating on cars.  Rinse off.  (Not recommended for the windows).
10.  Removes stains when used on your laundry.
11.  Use a cap full or two instead of harsh stain removal detergents.
12.  COLD WATER wash - as WOOLITE replacement. Great for lingerie.
13.  Super for washing down your walls!
14.  Wipe and clean your furniture.
15.  Wash your crystal and fine china.
16.  Mop floors, it will cut through many shoe marks.
17.  Shampoo carpets, vinyl and fabrics with it.
18.  Removes wax build-up. Use straight from the bottle with scouring pad.
19.  Leaves TV screen clean - no streaking - wipe with dry cloth.
20.  Wash and clean cabinets, woodwork and doors in any room of the house.
21.  GREAT cleanser for mini-blinds.  Soak in bathtub with bubble bath and warm water.
22.  Great all around cleanser!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on June 13, 2009, 06:36:10 PM

Homer, you look so cozy in that bubble bath and you even put it on your head, guess that was to cover the bald head in the pic?  hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 14, 2009, 01:18:00 PM
Homer, you look so cozy in that bubble bath and you even put it on your head, guess that was to cover the bald head in the pic?  hysterical.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

disneyland lady

Actually I wonder if other bath soaps work with the list too cuz 2 years ago we replaced our tub with a walk in handicapped shower. And I have lots of bath soap gifts either cuz they are cheap at walmart or my friends are trying to let me know ever so subtly that I smell. Gonna try that waxy build up one first.

snowflower

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 14, 2009, 04:40:47 PM
Actually I wonder if other bath soaps work with the list too cuz 2 years ago we replaced our tub with a walk in handicapped shower. And I have lots of bath soap gifts either cuz they are cheap at walmart or my friends are trying to let me know ever so subtly that I smell. Gonna try that waxy build up one first.

girls22.gif I use the Avon "apple" scented bubble bath and find that's the hardest worker, hard to believe what it does for my ceramic, hardwood and cushion floors ''' and the whole house smells sooo nice.  LUV how well it cleans my walls.  Tried the other Avon scents and find them good too, but find the apple scented the best.  Great what it does for my mini blinds, cuts my work right in 1/2!  Haven't tried any other brands disney, but would be interested to know how they work too.  Which scent do you suppose Homer's using ''' OK now, who's up to scrubbing his back?? lol   hysterical.gif

harley89

How good is it on hardwood floors and how do you mix it?  My entire house is hardwoord floors including the bathroom and kitchen and I am still looking for a good cleaner

snowflower

Quote from: harley89 on June 14, 2009, 07:33:57 PM
How good is it on hardwood floors and how do you mix it?  My entire house is hardwoord floors including the bathroom and kitchen and I am still looking for a good cleaner

girls22.gif I use a couple capfull's in 3/4 bucket of warm water.  I find it cleans my hardwood floors beautifully and the house always smells so nice ''' everyone comments ''' asks me "do I smell apples?"  Practically whole neighborhood use it on most household surfaces ''' keeps the Avon Lady busy, lol.  Let me know how you make out ''' think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Stinkerbell

After reading all the household/animal uses it makes me nervous to bathe with it. Removes soap scum ring?

How is it on bunions and plantars warts?   giggle2.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on June 15, 2009, 06:20:32 AM
PLEASE tell me it will clean my house.
I have a feeling it is like Easy Off Oven Cleaner. You can buy it every week but it still just sits on the counter and does not do jack.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 15, 2009, 06:26:05 AM
I have a feeling it is like Easy Off Oven Cleaner. You can buy it every week but it still just sits on the counter and does not do jack.
girls18.gif

Hocky

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 15, 2009, 06:26:05 AM

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview