PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:46:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Items to Unlock

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

There are new items to unlock.  Some kind of neat and a nice background.  cheerleading.gif Kenopop and World Class said congrats but I didn't get anything from those two.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: magzy on June 16, 2009, 03:58:39 AM
There are new items to unlock.  Some kind of neat and a nice background.  cheerleading.gif Kenopop and World Class said congrats but I didn't get anything from those two.

I'm confused, which games? Can you give me more details?

disneyland lady

I have ranked out in both of those games. World Class just gave me an empty room at the Mini Awards link and said I have done 0 of 38 ranks. Kenopop's Mini Award Link at least said I had done 50 of 50 ranks but did not have any awards available - just empty boxes. How do we find the others?

Hocky

LMAO...........well, that's Pogo for ya!  Go down for maintenance for an hour and give out blank mini game awards.   slap1.gif low blow.gif

arniebear

I have not been able to get any of these mini awards for any of the games even if I have earned the ranks needed........I think it is just Pogo's way of getting me to do them all over again  undecided.gif

hunter13

how do you find where to get the new items  lol  cant find it in mini mall

hunter13

Hocky

I noticed that they removed the link from the mini mall page.  I cant find it.....can anyone else?  swear2.gif

disneyland lady

Each game that has awards has a link on their first page where it has the link for badges and how to play the game. When you go to one of them (I used qwerty) you can get to a drop down list of all the games that have the awards. Here is a pic of what games have them:

Magzy

On the home page, left side, down toward bottom, beneath "The Buzz", under "Check It Out", "Get Your Mini Pogo Awards Today".   Use the hyperlink, it will the direct you to the Awards page where you will find a drop down box, you have to check each game.  If you have claimed them it will tell you so, if you  have not, click the claim now button, it will give you the awards for the ranks you have earned.  Only it did not with Kenopop or WC.

hunter13

thanks for the info  i found it lol  but no keno pop rewards   and im ranked out in that 

hunter13

Hocky

They used to have a link on the mini mall page that would let you go to the mini awards items you earned for ranks in the first 4 games they offered them in.  Now its missing, but I was able to get to that page by going to the home page and following magzy's instructions.  I am ranked out on a few games that didnt have any mini items available.

Perhaps pogo hasnt finished putting them up yet.  magnifier.gif

gator8_24

Thanks for the reminder. Gess it has been awhile since I checked as had several to claim!

arniebear

Thanks  embrace.gif finally managed to claim them, I kept looking for link at mini mall page....stupid me  rolleyes.gif

disneyland lady

They fixed the Kenopop! so that you can claim the awards but it still shows that I have zero ranks at WCS and I have ranked out on that one.

Stinkerbell

Same for me with WCS. But I got all the others that I have ranked out in.

disneyland lady

Got a little scared when it showed that I had zero of 50 in WCS so I went to the Game Badge book and saw that I still have all the rank badges for the game........whew!

twinkle6590

I know this link is  little old but I am ranked out in wcs as well so i wrote pogo and they said they were having issues with the rewards for that game and were working on getting it fixed. now i see they removed it off the list to i guess fix the problem.

disneyland lady

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 02, 2009, 06:08:53 AM
I know this link is  little old but I am ranked out in wcs as well so i wrote pogo and they said they were having issues with the rewards for that game and were working on getting it fixed. now i see they removed it off the list to i guess fix the problem.
Sounds like their idea of "fixed" is what happens when you fix a male dog.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

Homer that dog looks a little grumpy. Better feed him before he takes a nibble out of your backside.   turkey4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview