PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:05:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Items to Unlock

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 02, 2009, 10:25:33 PM
Homer that dog looks a little grumpy. Better feed him before he takes a nibble out of your backside.   turkey4.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on July 03, 2009, 06:24:58 AM

Well, now, that is one of the cutest smilies! Homer might have to watch himself cause if that dog is a fast and sneaky as he looks Homer might get 'fixed' hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 03, 2009, 11:46:04 AM
Well, now, that is one of the cutest smilies! Homer might have to watch himself cause if that dog is a fast and sneaky as he looks Homer might get 'fixed' hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

The following mini awards are now available on Pogo:

World Class Solitaire
Monopoly Slots
Penguin Blocks

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

arniebear

disneyland lady

Didn't notice Boardwalk Seaball before - has it been there forever?

Kita

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 28, 2009, 06:52:04 AM
Didn't notice Boardwalk Seaball before - has it been there forever?
Yeppers, been there for about 2 weeks or so.  I think there was a post about it.  Hope you're all caught up on free stuff now.  xoxo

Hocky

That ice cube outfit is a duplicate from Word Riot.....what a ripoff!  swear2.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on July 28, 2009, 06:59:09 PM
That ice cube outfit is a duplicate from Word Riot.....what a ripoff!  swear2.gif
I know!  They could've made any other outfit:  crab, penguin, flounder, etc.  Maybe writhing eels at your feet?  How about an icy background, like at the North Pole?  No... they give us what we already have and already don't use.

Magzy

I'm tellin ya, job cut backs.....they layed off the highest paid, which would be the ones with maybe a lil talent and expertise and kept the bottom feeders.  Most of the badges now are just ugly and who wants to be a cube, orange or whatever AND they can not release a new game without multiple flaws!  Pogo is right at the top of my ____ list! diablo.gif

Squid

I know this is an old thread but the instructions on how to find mini award items in the various games, as listed on page one of this thread, is no longer true.  Does anyone know how to find these mini award items?  There used to be a page that listed all the games that gave out awards, that we had to go claim to get them.  I appreciate any help...   I've looked high and low.

edited to say:  I've found this information.  Perhaps we don't have to claim the items anymore.  It seems they just appear in your mini malls items - in your closet.

6. How do I claim my new mini awards?
When you earn awards by playing Pogo on Facebook (and your Facebook Pogo is linked to your Club Pogo account) or in other games on where you can earn Mini awards,  these items will be unlocked on your Club Pogo account and can be found in your 'My Items' section of the Mini Mall.

To locate these items, just go to the Mini Mall, or click 'Edit My Mini'. In the 'Quick Links' section, select 'All My Items' to view your current items.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview