Congrat's BabyCheetah Hun

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Congrat's hun on your pregnancy
Wishing you all the best
I sure do luv lil ones, so it was fun to make this for you
I hope you enjoy hun, not sumthing I get to create often
so plz bare with me if it's not perfect.
embrace.gif

I'm gonna share the pick with you privately hun, as it's getting resized in here for sum stupid reason. Anywho check ur mail

BabyCheetah

Thank you sweetie.  I love it.  I checked my mail...nothing there.  We are so excited about our little bundle or as I call it my poppy seed since that's its size now. LOL   This is my second ( husbands 1st) child and I'm hoping that this pregnancy is the same but I'm already doubting it considering that I didn't have one day of "morning" (Yeah Right) sickness with my first and I've already had all day sickness with this one.  Hope that changes as I get further along. 

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Congrats, Baby!  I hope the pregnancy is an easy one for you and that your little one emerges with the best of health!  This is great news!

Hocky

Congrats Baby...........on your expecting a baby! giggle2.gif    love30.gif

harley89

Congratulations  I love children I take my position of Grandma real serious.  When i was expecting my daughter I was sick as you could get for about 7 months. Funny thing  the smell of cigarettes make me sick every time so I spent 7 months throwing up every time I got near my husband. 

BabyCheetah

Thanks everyone.  I coudn't wait to share our wonderful news with my pogocheats family.  My husband and I are smokers or should I say were smokers.  We both quit when we found out that I was Prego.  Not easy but Baby comes first. 

BTW  the baby is due on 2/2/10.

Squid

Quote from: BabyCheetah on June 17, 2009, 05:06:16 AM
BTW  the baby is due on 2/2/10.

uh oh.... let's hope the baby doesn't come on Groundhog Day and then you experience the labor over and over and over and over and over again.

Best of luck, Baby + Baby!

gator8_24

bams68

hahahaha Squid, that is funny. But omg how horrible would that be  shocked.gif

jarjar

Yeah cheerleading.gif this is my first born on pogocheats giggle2.gif Congrats Baby. I feel like a pogocheat grandma embrace.gif

Squid

jarjar

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Squid on June 17, 2009, 05:20:38 AM
uh oh.... let's hope the baby doesn't come on Groundhog Day and then you experience the labor over and over and over and over and over again.

Best of luck, Baby + Baby!

Don't you jinx me Squiddy.  LOL  I was already told that if the baby doesn't see his/her shadow the baby's going back in for another 6 weeks LOL

My husbands fear is that that following weekend (2/2 is a Tuesday and 2/7 is Superbowl Sunday) I am going to deliver on Superbowl Sunday.  LOL... I have friends already ready to bring a HD TV to the hospital for worst case scenario.  LOL

You guys/gals and be honorary Aunties and Uncles of course.  I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Question for you gals,  You know that I have a 5 yr. old boy,  is it improper to have another baby shower for this bundle of joy?  Remember it's my husbands side of the family's "first" grandbaby.  Even though they love Tyler, my 1st, just like he was their own. 

Thank you all for the congrats.  I feel like I have my own little baby blog here.  lol  Its wonderful to have so many friends that care about you.   embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Of course it is proper. EVERY baby should be given/have their own baby shower. They are entitled. Give all of those people a chance to celebrate this joyous occasion with you.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BabyCheetah on June 17, 2009, 02:42:46 PM

My husbands fear is that that following weekend (2/2 is a Tuesday and 2/7 is Superbowl Sunday) I am going to deliver on Superbowl Sunday.  LOL... I have friends already ready to bring a HD TV to the hospital for worst case scenario.  LOL

Tell him he can stand at the end of the hospital bed and yell TOUCH DOWN! When the baby is born.  

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 17, 2009, 03:52:05 PM
Tell him he can stand at the end of the hospital bed and yell TOUCH DOWN! When the baby is born.  

I like that.  I'll tell him.   embrace.gif embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: BabyCheetah on June 17, 2009, 02:42:46 PM
Don't you jinx me Squiddy.  LOL  I was already told that if the baby doesn't see his/her shadow the baby's going back in for another 6 weeks LOL

You guys/gals and be honorary Aunties and Uncles of course.  I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Question for you gals,  You know that I have a 5 yr. old boy,  is it improper to have another baby shower for this bundle of joy?  Remember it's my husbands side of the family's "first" grandbaby.  Even though they love Tyler, my 1st, just like he was their own. 

Thank you all for the congrats.  I feel like I have my own little baby blog here.  lol  Its wonderful to have so many friends that care about you.   embrace.gif
The baby can be born when the Patriots win the Superbowl! cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Joe C on June 17, 2009, 07:11:08 PM
The baby can be born when the Patriots win the Superbowl! cheerleading.gif

I don't think I can hold out that long.  40 weeks is my max not 40 years LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview