Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thank you Sassy and Hocky

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 18, 2009, 12:08:05 PM
cheerleading.gif This needs to be in the bragging section. WTG, you must be thrilled.  cheerleading.gif

No, one cookie won't hurt in fact have two they are small.  embrace.gif

Thank you Sassy! I feel like a new woman. The reason I didnt put it in the bragging section was because I thought that was just for bragging about completed games. If i did put it in the wrong aread I do apologize.

jarjar

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 18, 2009, 01:30:15 PM
Thank you Sassy! I feel like a new woman. The reason I didnt put it in the bragging section was because I thought that was just for bragging about completed games. If i did put it in the wrong aread I do apologize.
Twink you have the right to be braggin in any thread you would like giggle2.gif Congrats sweetie that is one great accomplishment embrace.gif

twinkle6590

snowflower

girls22.gif  Twink '''' An accomplishment to be PROUD of!! (and although our cookies very tasty, theyre also weightless)!
You GO girl!! Congrats and super good job, hunny!!  tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

Thank you very much snowflower. I appreciate it alot.

~Sassy~

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 18, 2009, 06:55:52 AM
I am very proud to say that I lost 120 lbs and am finally down to the weight I should be and I feel soooooo great.

I think you are just AWESOME for being able to accomplish this. I would have put this in the coffee shop too. This is really something to be proud of Twinks.  blowkisses.gif

twinkle6590

Thank you Sassy !!! I didnt like myself and I knew the only way I was going to change that was to fix what  I didnt like. My grandson is now walking or shall I say running and I want to be able to run and play in the park with him this summer. Had I not lost my weight, I wouldn't be able to do this. Now I can look myself in the mirror and say I like you again.
Anyways, thanks everyone for the congrats. It is very much appreciated !!!

Trina78player

Aww Twink Im new & really dont know ne1 but I just had 2 tell u Congrats!! dancing16.gif That is so awesome & u should b so proud!!  Brag it up girl!!! cheerleading.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: Trina78player on June 21, 2009, 10:54:08 AM
Aww Twink Im new & really dont know ne1 but I just had 2 tell u Congrats!! dancing16.gif That is so awesome & u should b so proud!!  Brag it up girl!!! cheerleading.gif

Thank you Trina. I am proud. welcome to pogocheats. The people in here are so wonderful and always willing to help out. Stop in and say hi at the coffee shop and enjoy the cookies. theres an abundance of them all around the rooms.

BabyCheetah

Twinkle,  Congrats on your awesome accomplishment.  I know that losing weight is extremely hard for some of US and yes, you def. deserve to brag about it.  So, you go girlfriend and enjoy your grandson because he's only going to get faster, lol.  Don't worry the cookies are fat free.   embrace.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: BabyCheetah on June 22, 2009, 05:44:14 AM
Twinkle,  Congrats on your awesome accomplishment.  I know that losing weight is extremely hard for some of US and yes, you def. deserve to brag about it.  So, you go girlfriend and enjoy your grandson because he's only going to get faster, lol.  Don't worry the cookies are fat free.   embrace.gif

Thanks Baby. He kept me going all weekend long. He has one speed and its fast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview