This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boggle Bash

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

I ran auto over night and got up to find it saying something about the game closing due to inactivity--I have no idea when it happened, any one else--hard to rank out in games that the auto dose not play well--no I can not play the Boardwalk Seaball more then 2 hours at a time and now this one?

Homer

Quote from: shoes on July 01, 2009, 03:38:58 AM
I ran auto over night and got up to find it saying something about the game closing due to inactivity--I have no idea when it happened, any one else--hard to rank out in games that the auto dose not play well--no I can not play the Boardwalk Seaball more then 2 hours at a time and now this one?

The pogo servers went down last night.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

I havent tried Boggle yet......but I am playing Quick Quack and Pogo never went down for me last night...perhaps it was just the Boggle game that closed for a bit?  undecided.gif

BabyCheetah

Quote from: rhino on June 30, 2009, 08:10:58 PM
I believe pogo has put a limit on the amount of words per game you can get. I have maxed out between 45-50. When people look at the little window in the left hand corner they are seeing 100,200,300 words spelled. But in reality you arent getting credit.

Thank you Rhino...I kinda figured that...same as Poppit with there tokens i guess.  BTW that sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played Mahjong Deluxe last night and it never went down.  Sorry to hear you had trouble last night Shoes.

Sueette

This auto really rocks.    tumbsup.gif   tumbsup.gif   There is no way I would play this game by myself. 

The only thing, I can't get the auto to find the browser window in Internet Explorer. Have to play with Mozilla browser.  Don't know what that's all about cause this is the first auto that will not run with IE for me.

Sue  blink.gif

zzcheatzz

The Boggle Bash game went down for a little that is why you got the inactivity.  Pogo did warn it would be and we got the 15 minute shutdown notice within the Game.  It was only down for a little bit - only Boggle Bash was shut down.  Has anybody got the 10 word badge with auto?  Looks like pogo put a kinda clamp on this game like in poppip, you run fast and pogo will limit to only x amount of advancement which in this game is 45 SUCKS.

Mistyeyed

has anyone seen their jackpot spin showing on their stats on their profile...i wonder how we are suppose to know how many we have so far,i dont have any showing yet..

Tracey

it goes by the words u spell not by jackpot spins and move ur mouse over the picture at the bottom right where it says rounds

zzcheatzz

There is a special badge for jp spins.  Wonder how we know when near the required.

Tracey

oh yes i forgot sorry .. 750 jackpot spins for the team player badge .. it must go by the games u have played ..so that must be the total of jackpot spins

BabyCheetah

If I'm not mistaken, To earn a JPS you have to have played at least 2 out of the 3 rounds and you group must have met its goal.  I haven't figured out where to look to see how many JPS you already have earned.  Happy Cheating

Mistyeyed

i cant find where you find the total jp spins are either

C~M

I would guess if you WON the game then you get a JP spin, so that should be how you tell how many you have got.

mycatownsme

I'm finding the limit to game is 45 also, and so I slowed that down. Why bother with getting more words if not getting credit?
I'm at rank 20 and still no 10 letter word badge. I have my setting to do the largest first but not sure if I should just do the random? Anyone who got this badge so far, can you let us know what your settings were?
I am so glad to have the auto because I know I wouldn't even bother with this game. So many complainers and Pogo doing their "thing". I know they did it with Poppit too but it seems I was really ranking up fast in the beginning and now it takes me a long time with only the reward badges for the ranks.
Thanks in advance to anyone with any help/tips.

Mistyeyed

be sure to uncheck on your auto...continuing playing after meeting goal..you get credit for the words also

mycatownsme

I have the unchecked to keep going so that's a good one.
But I don't get credit for all of the words I find if over that 45.
I will keep track of what it says I need before playing and then will only get credit for 45 words even tho I got 90. I would be flying through those ranks if it did do the credit for the words I spelled.
Am I still doing something wrong here?
Thank you for your help Misty.  tumbsup.gif

Hocky

A Friend of mine gave me this information about Boggle Bash :

there's a cap on the number of words you can get per round in this game. 3 rounds per game, max 45 words per round. 135 words for every 11.75 minutes of game time, and no credit for any more than that, no matter how many you put in there. Screwed up thing is that (and this is not funny at ALL) if you put TOO MANY in, the game actually knows to penalize you! And I don't know the exact cutoff for this, but I can tell you that instead of getting credit for your maximum of 45 words, you only get credit for 15!!! I was wondering at first why I wasn't getting credit, and then figured out it's sort of like Poppit Show, where they have a cap on it. However... it's NOT like Poppit Show in that they actually punish you for too many words.

Again, I havent started this game but my friend is already in  the process of ranking this game out so I thought I would pass this info on to you guys and gals.  Good luck!

Magzy

The first day, I went all out, then noticed exactly what you are saying, I slowed it down tremendously and am getting credit, but only for the 45, before that I was not even getting credit for that many.  Plus I am at rank 20 and have yet to receive any of the "special" badges...what is with this?  I know I have qualified for the jackpot spin & number of words...  I haven't been sitting there watching,  but no "10 letter" or "badge"...lots are getting them so I really don't know why I haven't.  Anyone else having or info on these issues?

mycatownsme

Thank you Hocky and Magzy. At least I have some idea what's going on with this game now.
And I'm like you Magzy in not getting those badges.
I wonder if when I was getting more words, if Pogo doesn't have something in there that took away our spins too? Well, at least I can still try with that lower speed.
Good Luck   coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview