Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boggle Bash

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Seems USA is outta the loop for this game for now unless we play it on the UK side.

Found this on Pogo UK site:

BOGGLE Bash is coming soon to Pogo UK... And it's mind-bogglingly fun!

You'll soon be able to enjoy this fast-paced favourite word game with all kinds of new gameplay twists. Race against the clock to find as many words as you can, playing individually but working towards team goals at the same time!

It's a fabulously fun, fast paced shake 'em up word search party where everybody scores - and it'll be exclusively available on Pogo!

Tracey

very doubt it that usa will be out of the loop .. as its a usa site even though it says under pogo uk .. sure i wish they would bring scrabble to uk

Joe C

I think it will be out after the next maintenance release on Tuesday Morning. cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Will it have badges that US players can get by visiting PogoUK?  Will a cheat be ready for us?  Will Squid ever stop asking questions?  Inquiring minds want to know....

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 18, 2009, 07:12:05 AM
Will it have badges that US players can get by visiting PogoUK?  Will a cheat be ready for us?  Will Squid ever stop asking questions?  Inquiring minds want to know....
hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

harley89

Quote from: Squid on June 18, 2009, 07:12:05 AM
Hey I am getting my higher education from Squids questions   expect I will have my diploma in a few years

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on June 18, 2009, 08:43:26 AM
Hey I am getting my higher education from Squids questions   expect I will have my diploma in a few years
hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on June 18, 2009, 08:43:26 AM
Hi, my name is Joe C. and I got my G.E.D from the University of Squid. beer11.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

Squid put me in charge of issuing diplomas. With the economy the way it is, she is unable to provide them free of charge. Please send me your credit card information, A VALID credit card is preferable, and we'll get that diploma right out to you.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 18, 2009, 01:29:18 PM
Squid put me in charge of issuing diplomas. With the economy the way it is, she is unable to provide them free of charge. Please send me your credit card information, A VALID credit card is preferable, and we'll get that diploma right out to you.
watching you.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

And they'll have pretty edges and a beautiful font.

Please spell out your name otherwise Stinky will bee leaft two her own devices.

harley89

Come on ask Bams to make em pretty and sparkly for us

Stinkerbell

arniebear

QuotePlease send me your credit card information, A VALID credit card is preferable, and we'll get that diploma right out to you.

undecided.gif Do U take Paypal?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on June 18, 2009, 04:25:10 PM
undecided.gif Do U take Paypal?

Not if it leaves a trail leading back to me....ummmmm.... I mean... No, I'm not set up for PayPal.

MsMissy

Its showing on pog's homepage that it is coming, so ill bet it will be out Tuesday. impatience.gif just have too check & see then.

disneyland lady

A VALID credit card is preferable, and we'll get that diploma right out to you.
This is obviously discrimination against invalid credit cards.

Squid

Squid

Found this about Boggle Bash:

Based on the favorite Hasbro game with new game play twists
Find the most words as the timer ticks away
Play individually to achieve team goals!
Achievements are awarded to all players for cooperating!
Experience the "panic flip", a board shake up that helps you find more words.

Consider yourself more edumacated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview