Boggle Bash

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 20, 2009, 10:31:06 AM
Found this about Boggle Bash:

Based on the favorite Hasbro game with new game play twists
Find the most words as the timer ticks away
Play individually to achieve team goals!
Achievements are awarded to all players for cooperating!
Experience the "panic flip", a board shake up that helps you find more words.

Consider yourself more edumacated.
I know this about Bobble Bash. Add it to the ever-growing list of games I will never play by hand. That is why we buy the cheat programs in the first place.  beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on June 20, 2009, 10:38:14 AM
I know this about Bobble Bash. Add it to the ever-growing list of games I will never play by hand. That is why we buy the cheat programs in the first place.  beer11.gif

Amen brother Joe!  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on June 20, 2009, 02:38:29 PM
Amen brother Joe!  tumbsup.gif
Another multiple-player game, where both of my accounts will "play" each other using cheat programs. I really like setting up a table with a nice password. That way, no chatting AT ALL, EVER!!!!! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Magzy

I would very much like it if BH would be on the ball with the first auto, not several hours later.  BH is great.. but sometimes too slow at the start line, I am a lil aggressive, patience nill  in everything and waiting is not ever a option!
Get r done!!!!  Luv ya! blowkisses.gif

chummychum

I have a feeling that they will have something very good and quick for this one

MsMissy

I hope they get a Cheat soon for this game, cause this lady will need it.  hysterical.gif

rhino

Will there be any badges for this game???

jeffgordonfan24

sorry folks...you dont get to pick a table ...nor do you get to go into private...   and dont worry about the auto..... when has bh EVER  failed you on that yet.... geeeeesh...     

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mistyeyed

im hoping the cheat for this game will whip through the ranks really fast..i would love to get it done right away so i can get back to trying to finish this Seaball...

Magzy

Sweet, wonderful, terrific, superb, marvelous, fantastic,  stupendous....I feel really secure knowing the agent is out there before the game.  Great job!!!!  Luv ya!!!! inlove1.gif cheerleading.gif embrace.gif blowkisses.gif

Squid

MsMissy

Oh goody goody, does BH really have the new cheat ready, if so WTG to chummyI got to go & look, & hope it works good as i surely will need it. Not good with fast games or words.  tumbsup.gif

jeffgordonfan24

low blow.gif    Mayhem i bet you couldn't keep a secret as a kid either....

MsMissy

If some of you have the new Cheat for Boggle bash, i certainly cant find it, i checked everything . Where is it hiding at ???

Squid

I don't think it's been released yet, Missy.  I think only Admins have it at this point.

jeffgordonfan24

hysterical.gif  you cant get the auto till the day the games released... then they release the autos for us to buy...       what mayhem was telling you all is that he already has the auto done just waiting for the game to be released.... vs. the game being released and us waiting for the auto to be created..  tumbsup.gif      now did i really confuse ya...   giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

no good getting the cheat yet if we dont have the game up yet..

MsMissy

Oh TY for telling me that, Squid & Jeffgordonfan, i kinda thought that after i left. brain not working so early this morning LOL   had 2 eat breakfast first.  turkey4.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on June 22, 2009, 08:18:44 AM
Oh TY for telling me that, Squid & Jeffgordonfan, i kinda thought that after i left. brain not working so early this morning LOL   had 2 eat breakfast first.  turkey4.gif

I gave up bacon awhile back. Breakfast hasn't been the same since.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview