PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:14:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Firefox

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

laptop did a crash and burn, (well, almost) did a complete reboot back to when i bought it. went to download firefox, says there is a charge for the browser now. anybody know whats going on with this. version 3. O. 11. Not going to touch desktop. tyvm. nono.gif crying10.gif diablo.gif

Mayhem

I'm not sure where you saw that but FireFox browser will always be free.

It says so right on their main page  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

I just updated my firefox to the latest version and it was free....goto their main site to download it.

pete379

been there, done that. went to both, mazilla, then firefox, . HOLD THE PHONE'''''''''''  girlfriend said she is downloading right now. must have been a really big glitch somewhere. thank-you all sooooooo much.   tumbsup.gif beer11.gif hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pete379 on June 17, 2009, 07:48:00 PM
been there, done that. went to both, mazilla, then firefox, . HOLD THE PHONE'''''''''''  girlfriend said she is downloading right now. must have been a really big glitch somewhere. thank-you all sooooooo much.   tumbsup.gif beer11.gif hi11.gif

The site is Mozilla, maybe that was the problem?

pete379

well dumb me. i now know i spelled wrong, so maybe that was the big glitch. have it up and runnin now. thanks all.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pete379 on June 17, 2009, 07:58:34 PM
well dumb me. i now know i spelled wrong, so maybe that was the big glitch. have it up and runnin now. thanks all.

WTG!  I hate that sites can do that, take a name close to a legit name and then scam customers. Companies do that with phone numbers too. Should be illegal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview