PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 04:58:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Finding a Player's Identity

Started by skipandnorine,

Previous topic - Next topic

skipandnorine

Anyone know how to find out the identity of a Pogo player?

Joe C

Not if they hide their profile from you! giggle2.gif

If the player is not too bright, you can look at the profile by making them your friend. But, if someone is telling you that they have a magic way to get personal information, they are full of it.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

skipandnorine

Quote from: Joe C on June 17, 2009, 09:16:39 PM
But, if someone is telling you that they have a magic way to get personal information, they are full of it.

I just can't beleive that hacking a player's identity is impossible. There must be a way to do this.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: skipandnorine on June 17, 2009, 09:25:28 PM
I just can't beleive that hacking a player's identity is impossible. There must be a way to do this.

So, who are you wanting to get information on? It sounds more like YOU are the one wanting to do the hacking. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just sayin'...

C~M

This forum doesn't discuss hacking, so you need to go somewhere else.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 17, 2009, 10:01:34 PM
This forum doesn't discuss hacking, so you need to go somewhere else.

We might be cheaters, be we are cheaters with scruples!

Magzy

You sound a little scary......

Hocky

panic button.gif watching you.gif nono.gif

harley89

Hacking can get you banned from Pogo and facing possible charges in court. The only way to get a person identity would be to hack Pogo and you dont want to go there.  Next ask yourself why you want this info so badly? Cant think of any reason thats good. If they wanted you to know they would tell you.  Round here Pogo identity is very very rarely shared even amongst us.  Some of us know each other on Pogo but not many. For example I know one. Just in case you are trying to catch a cheater heres a little fact for you. We dont win jackpots or prises other than wallpapers and screensavers. Pogo if you win runs a little check and can tell if you are running cheats. Course some people that just play a game well have been accused of cheating when they have never done so.  So grab a cold drink and a book and let this go it will only make your life worse than it already is.  In other words get a life you need one.

Homer

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here....have a guest pass on me

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I can't believe there are people who think it's their right to get to info that is purposely and rightfully kept confidential.  If you're going through all this, skipandnorine, because someone in Word Riot was mean  swear2.gif to you  whistle.gif , pour yourself a drink  girl5.gif and get over it.  It will pass  fart.gif .

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 18, 2009, 07:02:33 AM
I can't believe there are people who think it's their right to get to info that is purposely and rightfully kept confidential.  If you're going through all this, skipandnorine, because someone in Word Riot was mean  swear2.gif to you  whistle.gif , pour yourself a drink  girl5.gif and get over it.  It will pass  fart.gif .
hysterical.gif

swamp

Stinkerbell

And the tone of the post like it's absolutely his person's right to hack into another's account.

I dunno, just a thought here but maybe Skip and Norine are having problems?

Squid

Skipandnorine need a visit to the slap shop?  I'm just sayin'....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 18, 2009, 09:39:02 AM
Skipandnorine need a visit to the slap shop?  I'm just sayin'....

Skip and Norine need to understand that if they are so upset with someone on Pogo that they are willing to hack into Pogo's databases and risk time in a Federal Prison, perhaps they should consider letting their membership expire. Permanently. You know, get outside and smell the semi-fresh air, listen to the birds singing...I'm just sayin'...

mycatownsme

panic button.gif Skipandnorine move away from your computer and do it fast!

Turn it off and do something else like calling a friend or relative. Maybe one that you haven't talked to in a while. Or go visit them. Get some other thoughts in your heads other then what you're thinking now. Think of what is happening as a fart in the wind. It will soon pass and you will have done something good for yourself. Gee, put that energy into something positive. You will be helping yourselves in the long run. I'm just sayin.....
StevesMom

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: stevelj on June 18, 2009, 10:33:41 AM
panic button.gif Skipandnorine move away from your computer and do it fast!

Turn it off and do something else like calling a friend or relative. Maybe one that you haven't talked to in a while. Or go visit them. Get some other thoughts in your heads other then what you're thinking now. Think of what is happening as a fart in the wind. It will soon pass and you will have done something good for yourself. Gee, put that energy into something positive. You will be helping yourselves in the long run. I'm just sayin.....
StevesMom
The answers, my friends, are farting in the wind...
They are farting in the wind

arniebear

skipandnorine must be one of those irate seaball players  shocked.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview