It's baaaaaack

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

The bloody lump is back again
well not as bad thou this time.
I noticed last nite the wound had open'd up again
an was turning black an abit painful, so after my lovely mammy today
I got it rechecked an got sum more antibiotics as the wound open'd up due to more draining
seems not all was drained out an so here we go again blah blah blah

rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

anywho will know next month how the mammy turn'd out, but it went ok.....
Anywho I know I have a few pictures to finish up for sum of you an sum links to share an such
give me jus a few days okies, thankies

jarjar

awe sweet bams enough is enough embrace.gif Please keep us posted on how you are doing.
blowkisses.gif

disneyland lady

Sending out an umbrella of healing prayer over your boobies. Guess that is two umbrellas cuz I want this covered.

snowflower

girls22.gif  Hope it heals up this time bams.  Sending an angel19.gif just to make sure!

Stinkerbell

~Sassy~

Bams,
I was hoping all of this was behind you now. I am so sorry to hear you are having problems with it again. Please don't worry about getting any siggys done for me or sending me anything. Just take care of yourself and get well. Your little one needs you and so do we. I will be praying for you.
Love,
Sassy

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

FairyDust

Magzy

So sorry to hear you are going another round.  Good thoughts and prayers to you hun angel19.gif embrace.gif

Squid

Best of luck, Bams!  Do we have a name for Mr. Lump?  Is this a cyst?  If so, maybe time to remove it?  Get well, Bamsy!

bams68

thankies....it's an abscess so they think. The lady who perform'd the mammy yesterday thinks the same. It looks jus like an abscess...an the trick with these things is trying to get all out. Cuz if you don't, it only comes back. Jus annoying

Anywho lil one slept til 8:30 this morning, I was up at 8, so got sum much needed rest
yawn.gif

BabyCheetah

Bams,  I'm so sorry that the girls are not doing well again.  Hopefully, the doctor will get the whole abscess this time around.  I will say a pray for you and the girls.   embrace.gif

harley89

So sorry Bams  I never get abcesses but I do get cysts.   Love and good thoughts for you. 

bams68

thankies, hopefully all drains this time. I'm using a great soap too that helps with sensitive skin that's prone to acne. It's called cetaphil - It doesn't smell bad either. I'm very picky with these kinds of soaps but this one is great an smells ok. Bit pricy a nice size bottle will run alil over 20$ but it's very high rated an works well for the breast area an helps keep those oils at by so no acne forms. One of the nurses that was helping with my dressings before was the one who noted me on the product. Even thou I dun have acne, I often get small fluid pimple type things which I guess you can call acne LOL ( I have no idea what they are called, but I call them pimples LOL with sum kinda puss in them ) they come from the oils that build up on the skin. So yeah this product is great for that.

Anywho hopefully this is the last time this comes back.
Jus frustrating

arniebear

gator8_24

Bams, sorry the big problem returned.  Let's all hope and pray that this time all will be taken care of quickly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview