Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boardwalk Sea Ball

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 15, 2009, 11:11:50 AM
I notice now that my auto will only run about a half hour or so then this message pops up about it quitting because of inactivity..has anyone else gotten this message?
I've done quite a bit of playing in Sea Ball and have never gotten that message.  Anyone else?

Stinkerbell

Not me, and I've run for hours on end.  Sorry, Misty. Hope you get it figured out soon.

Mistyeyed

it has been playing okay,its just the past three or four days it started doing that....i downloaded the newer version the 0.7 one but its doing it on that one also..have to keep baby sitting it..

sueann42

Misty mine does the same thing thought they would fix it but guess not just have to baby sat it

jrzydvl

mine does that after a few hours cause the auto stops

shoes

I set mine to run all night and by the looks of the progress I made it shut down "due to inactivity" afer about one hour!  So silly me thought I would try it again whiel at whiel and same thing!   I have .7 too--any hints I have it playing fast but not at the fastest.
I can not play this game by hand--plz!    girls21.gif

Mistyeyed

shoes...mine does it about the same length of time...will run about an hour then when i check screen the inactivity box is up there...i dont know why this started because the auto was running for three to four hours or more without this happening before..

sueann42

I think I will have to stop using this auto it cause my computer to crash and freeze up I own 78 autos and this is the only one that does that

Magzy

I believe pogo did something to cause this.  I am ranked out on this and ran it 24/7 with absolutely no problems.  I am now running it for a friend, and as of last eve the same thing started happening.  I think all the moron whiners got their panties in a twist and pogo decided to appease them by slowing us down somewhat! diablo.gif

Mistyeyed

i agree...something must have changed..i tried it again this morning..it runs about an hour to an hour and a half then the quit box pops up...im only at rank 29 so it will be a long haul to finish cause i have to keep babysitting it..

flowers

Wow, what did pogo do it that game. Sorry your having problems.

jarjar

whew so glad i ranked out already in this one. So sorry you guys are having problems now embrace.gif Hopefully BH will get something up and running to help ... blowkisses.gif

shoes

Do you think they did something to Yatzee too?  I ran that today while at work and got home to find it saying that I was out of memory--I am old but still have my memory and I know I have never seen that before--please don't tell me that Pogo is getting smarter then your guy at BH!!   help.gif   panic button.gif

Stinkerbell

I get that "Not Enough Memory" message a lot, and these Pogo games are not high tech, high drain games.

I am wondering if the "fix" that Pogo is planning to do to SeaBall has been done and it's the thing causing the auto to stop working.

Mistyeyed

if Pogo did "fix" Seaball,i hope they dont start trying it on the other games...

Hocky

Apparently Pogo DID change something in the 4th round clam game from what I have read on other forums.  That might be why there are some issues with the auto.

I'm just sayin'........ giggle2.gif

wagnerb43

swear2.gif

I have the newest version and about every hour or two i get a message close to
inactivity too.  I'm only at rank 10.  Please badgehelp, get another newer update
for this game.

thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview