PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:11:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need help restore setting on computer

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Not sure if that would work or not. Since last night my IE 7.0 is page working but you know on top you have dash and two little windows and rex X close out well I use to hit on the little two windows to make the page small so I can double up with my brower now it won't do it. restarted my computer that didn't work. Do you think my going back few days doing restore will work or just IE itself.

any help.. please.

Homer

Depending on what you are doing sometimes you can't make the window smaller or for that fact bigger. You could try a restore and see what happens.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2009, 07:52:13 PM
Depending on what you are doing sometimes you can't make the window smaller or for that fact bigger. You could try a restore and see what happens.

I have XP for the life of me friend told where restore was but lol I forgot where in the world it is. And I also see my aol screen is doing the samething.

mycatownsme

Hi Fluffy,
On my older laptop my system restore was easily found. I click on programs (that I would get to by clicking on start in the bottom left) and then go to accessories and that has an arrow that will have a drop box and there is the system restore where I could do that.
But on this new computer, I have Vista, and I have no clue how to even get to the programs and then accessories. Still learning. Hopefully your XP will have what I put at the beginning so you can try it.
Good Luck to you.
StevesMom  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview