PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:23:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Underground Issue

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

I am attempting to rank out in WWU and while it plays at night after some time it all the sudden stops working. Is anyone else having issues with the game stopping like that ? I wake up hoping im getting so much closer only to find it stoppped working. I am probably the slowest game ranker in here lol. but any advice would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

disneyland lady

Are you talking about the game stopping or the auto stopping?

Joe C

I am having zero problems with the cheat in Word Whomp Underground. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

girls22.gif  Me either Joe, ranked it out long ago ''' had not one problem with the cheat or the game.  I got all I could out of it and uninstalled it.

twinkle6590

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 28, 2009, 01:15:58 PM
Are you talking about the game stopping or the auto stopping?

the game stops on me. I do progress 3 or 4 ranks but it just stops sometimes. I was just wondering if anyone else was having an issue.

Joe C

Before running Pogo and Pogo to Go overnight, I always clean out my Java and regular cache. I generally reboot the computer before I go to bed or go to work.

Also, make sure you defragment your hard drive once per week. If you have a wireless modem/router, you should turn it off for at least 5 minutes everyday to make sure it dumps its memory.

mtndewlover342

Thanks for the tips Joe.   cheesy.gif  I usually don't think to turn off the wireless modem to dump the memory, but I will do that because sometimes uncle otto gets hung up.
~Mtndewlover~

Mistyeyed

this is one game i did not get an auto for..i like playing this game so im working through the ranks by hand..almost there..

twinkle6590

thanks Joe. I will do all that tonight when I run it. Oh wait tomorrow is maintenance day so i better not run anything tonight. lol

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview