PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:50:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts Room

Started by PMD,

Previous topic - Next topic

PMD

Yesterday someone decided to cause trouble by coming to a table but not sitting down. He took aseat but I had no option to accept or not.  How did he do this and how can you boot somone so they can't do stupid things like this?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I don't believe it does.  The best way to avoid troublemakers is to create your own room with a password key. 

I 'm surprised you didn't get a pop up window asking if that player could join the table....

PMD

That's the problem it didn't give me a pop-up window asking if he could join...He just used up a seat and held up the game from begining...he was in a seat and I had no option to accept or not.  He then went on and on how he wasn't going to let the game start. Does anyone know who this was done?

harley89

Sounds like you left allow watchers checked.   I make all my rooms private and uncheck allow watchers.  I m not sure if you get a pop up window when you allow someone just watch.  If you make it private then nobody gets in you  dont want there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview