Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems

Started by friskeyinaz,

Previous topic - Next topic

friskeyinaz

hi11.gif

hi all...I'm Audrey .... I'm 44 and i live in Apache Junction, Arizona...I'm new here to pogocheats.net...so please forgive any mistakes i make on here...OK, I was wondering if there is a way for me to get pogo gems for my pogo account....without having to use a credit card to buy them...maybe there are web sites that offer free gems for filling out surveys etc...of course, I would rather that someone knew of a cheat or some way i can get just a few...id like to buy a background for my mini that moves or maybe the swinging hips for my mini.  Thanks for anything you may suggest......

also, id like to see if there is a way to search for players on pogo.com using only the first letter of their name...or is there a place where I can post my screen name and view others who may have done the same?

thanks for all of your help

<admin edit: please do not post pogo sn in public>

Homer

the only free gems come in the jackpot spinner on pogo

there is no cheat to get gems...if you want gems you must buy them

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

I have only known 1 person who actually won some gems and it was only like 8 or 10 and that really would limit what you were going to get at the mini mall. And if you are going to buy them you do not need to have a credit card. Just use Paypal echeck and they will take it from your bank.

There is only one search available on Pogo and that is a search for specific games.

arniebear

I won gems on a jackpot spin but it was only 5, not much you can do with that amount. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on July 02, 2009, 05:45:20 PM
I won gems on a jackpot spin but it was only 5, not much you can do with that amount. 
Wow, you just doubled the amount of people I know that have won gems.

lildevil31566

i have won 4gems once..big deal  lol

jeffgordonfan24

hysterical.gif  i've won gems on 8 diff accts.           girls18.gif of course only two of them accts where mine....                     i've also got  something that said a free week of pogo on the little ones acct...    other then that... only thing i ever win are screen savers and  wallpapers         swear2.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 02, 2009, 05:53:40 PM
Wow, you just doubled the amount of people I know that have won gems.
Consider it tripled, or quantupled, or quintupled.

I've won gems twice...  5 each, I think.  One might have been 3... I can't remember.

Hocky

8 years playing religiously every day and nothing other than tokens and wallpaper/screensavers!  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

EVAINDAGO88

zipper.gif

I can't remember where I read about this but I did it and it works for 20 gems(I DID receive them!)Apr 2, 2009 Awarded 20 Gems
+20 Gems

If you are already logged in at the top of the page click on My Account (next to your screen name.  It takes you to a page where you confirm your password and then to a page and on that page click the link to your Billing information and Subscription information.  Even if you don't CHANGE ANYTHING there

CLICK UPDATE and when the page reloads you will have 20 more gems in your gem balance.  I am pretty sure this still works so give it a try and let me know!

Eva

jeffgordonfan24

dont even bother trying that anyone... it was a promotion and ended a few months back...

MistyQueen21

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on July 13, 2009, 06:26:10 PM
I won 5 gems once! beer11.gif

Those were mine and I only loaned them to you so you could buy that tutu outfit. I'm still waiting for you to return them. 

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 13, 2009, 06:30:07 PM
Those were mine and I only loaned them to you so you could buy that tutu outfit. I'm still waiting for you to return them. 
tease.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Shocked myself yesterday by winning 5 gems. Sounds like they are doing this more often now cuz someone figured that giving 5 gems means they would have to buy more in order to purchase anything with gems.

Hocky

WTG DLL ~~!!! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

I would be thrilled to win something other than wallpaper/screensavers especially since I have been a member since 2000.  6_6.gif

twinkle6590

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview