Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

boggle bash stats

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

That's great!  I think I'm rank 2 in that game.   giggle2.gif

jamrow32

Has anyone actually managed to get a 10 letter word or "badge" in boggle bash yet?  Or is this just like the "secret" badge in beaker creatures that exists but nobody can actually get it.  Hmmm

harley89

I seem to get in the rooms with all the stalkers.   Good God are they vocal.  And now I am seeing in chat in other games people are compalining about the cheating going on in Boggle.  I have the auto but havent used it yet.   I am with Squid Ill run the auto after all the stalkers and whiners and complainers rank out or get tired and move on to another game

april_horning1969

jrzydvl

just ignore them they seem to think they are better then us

finally got my 10 letter badge now just need the badge "badge" and panic flip

harley89

Ive been ignoring them for 10 years but I have not seen them this angry in a long time.   

jrzydvl

i know why they are angry  we have the 10 letter badge and they dont  hysterical.gif

Joe C

No one in Pogo knows what badges I have except the few people in my friends list.

For everyone else, they can only see my screenname, favorite badge (mini version only), my available tokens and whatever times I hit the leaderboard in the game I am playing. I have hidden my stats.

I would pay $10 more per year if we could hide our screenname from others, including gifts and high score list, with "Random Pogo Player X", where X was a random number each time we enterred a room. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

Me to Joe i got everything blocked since the day they set it up.  I would gladly pay more money to have rooms that dont show high scores and dont have chat.   And I dont think us cheaters would be the only ones flocking to these rooms. 

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: Joe C on August 09, 2009, 01:09:52 PM
No one in Pogo knows what badges I have except the few people in my friends list.

For everyone else, they can only see my screenname, favorite badge (mini version only), my available tokens and whatever times I hit the leaderboard in the game I am playing. I have hidden my stats.

I would pay $10 more per year if we could hide our screenname from others, including gifts and high score list, with "Random Pogo Player X", where X was a random number each time we enterred a room. tumbsup.gif

How are you able to hide your badges? Please teach me your hidden ways, master. shy12.gif

Joe C

My Account
Edit Profile Privacy and Guestbook Settings
"Only Friend can view my profile" or "No one can view my profile"
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Nymph Sorceress

Mistyeyed

i am at rank 42 and so far have not gotten any of the badges..the badge one,ten letter one,even the jp one..i have used the auto from the start..i must be doing something wrong...lol..

jamrow32

oddly enough I have used the auto all day and missed 2 10 letter words.  Maybe the auto has trouble finding them???  No badge for me.......  girls18.gif

Fluffy756

Quote from: jamrow32 on August 09, 2009, 05:41:23 AM
Has anyone actually managed to get a 10 letter word or "badge" in boggle bash yet?  Or is this just like the "secret" badge in beaker creatures that exists but nobody can actually get it.  Hmmm

it took me long time to get the 10 letter word badge. I got round rank 29-30 not sure I was asleep when it happen.

Fluffy756

Quote from: harley89 on August 09, 2009, 06:32:45 AM
I seem to get in the rooms with all the stalkers.   Good God are they vocal.  And now I am seeing in chat in other games people are compalining about the cheating going on in Boggle.  I have the auto but havent used it yet.   I am with Squid Ill run the auto after all the stalkers and whiners and complainers rank out or get tired and move on to another game

I have everything block, been having in the teens (in temp rooms where there some many empty rooms. Few people do come in but they leave fast they only looking for the flip words. I won't go into a full room with this game. Rather be alone not hear them crying about cheating. I might tell them where they can stick there crying up there butt. Well that nice way my way won't be.

jamrow32

Still no 10-letter word for me but........... got the "badge" badge last night during my slumber.   tease.gif

lucky9999

Quote from: jamrow32 on August 10, 2009, 06:43:15 PM
oddly enough I have used the auto all day and missed 2 10 letter words.  Maybe the auto has trouble finding them???  No badge for me.......  girls18.gif
Just curious, How do you know the auto missed 2-10 letter words?  Did you watch it miss them?  Sorry, just got me thinking on that one.

Mistyeyed

i was wondering that myself,i guarantee you,if i was watching the auto play and it kept missing that word,i would definitely stop it and put the word in myself...

roadwarrior

Quote from: Fluffy756 on August 11, 2009, 04:44:10 AM

I have everything block, been having in the teens (in temp rooms where there some many empty rooms. Few people do come in but they leave fast they only looking for the flip words. I won't go into a full room with this game. Rather be alone not hear them crying about cheating. I might tell them where they can stick there crying up there butt. Well that nice way my way won't be.

why oh why do I find the most empty room possible and play for 3 seconds than BAM I get 4-5 people in there before I can turn on the auto? and then they get mad I'm cheating and won't talk?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview